~51~

Freyah Kent:

"Don't talk to me." he spat at me before walking off.

I felt the tears slip from my eyes as I watched him walk away. I felt Woodrow move from my neck, his crystal blue eyes meeting mine, worry swimming in them.

"Mama sad? No mama. No mama sad." His eyes started to tear up which ugh the attention of Wilder.

"Mama?" Wilder tapped my leg.

I smiled down at him and quickly wiped my tears, bending down to pick him up as well.

"No my babies, mama just has sand in her eyes."

Wilder put his hands over his eyes.

"I no sand eyes." He shook his head.

"No Wilder, don't worry. You don't have sand in your eyes." I laughed kissing his cheek.

"Hey, Frey?" Tony started but I just ignored him.

"Let's go home. You two need a bath then in bed." I told the twins who both laid their head on my chest, clearly tired from today.

I started walking off as well when I felt an arm hold me back.

"Don't touch me." I shrugged Tony's arm off.

"Do you want me to take one of them?" Tony asked, Ryder, poking his head behind his shoulder, baring puppy dog eyes.

"I think you have done enough for today." I gave him a tight-lipped smile walking back to where we were to take the nappy bag and head back to the beach house.

I knew they were following me. I heard Ryder leave once we had arrived at the house. Wilder had fallen asleep in my arms and Woodrow wasn't too far off.

I let Tony open the door because my hands were full. He was giving me really guilty looks all the way back. I quickly put the boys to bed, changing them into their pyjamas, I'll just bathe them tomorrow morning, I don't want to wake them up now.

I came back out of the twin's room and headed straight to mine ignoring Tony again. I took a quick shower, washing off all the sand off my body. I changed into the hoodie I stole from Oliver when I left and some sweat shorts, pulling my hair into a high ponytail.

I came out of my room, walking past Tony who was waiting at my door like a lost puppy.

"Listen, Frey, let me explain." he started, following me to the living room.

"I don't want you to explain! Why the hell would you do that to me? Behind my back at that!" I spoke loud enough to show that I was annoyed but not loud enough that I would wake the twins up.

"I only did this to help you out. You were missing him, he needed to know about his kids," he spoke back in the same tone as me.

"That was not your decision to make!" I waved my arms around.

"Someone needed to make that decision for you! It's not fair on him. and it's not fair on me, I haven't seen my boyfriend IRL in so long! I missed him." He pleaded.

"I didn't make you leave him! I could have done this. y myself, like I always have! urgh! why does this keep happening to me!" I gripped the roots of my hair yelling in frustration.

"you know you needed me. I couldn't just leave you! you're my best Friend Freyah! I love you! I chose you over the man I love! I chose you! Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"You love him?" I turned around slowly, my hands on my hips.

"Yeah I do, I love him." He sat down on the sofa.