~55~

Freyah Kent:

Another week has gone by and honestly, this week has been amazing. To see my three boys bond together, hearing them laughing around the apartment brings joy to my heart.

Wolf has been very hands-on with them, changing their nappies, bathing them, putting them to bed, feeding them, dressing them and playing with them. He doesn't really let me do much and insists on me having a break and relax.

Ollie has also been very hands-on with me if you know what I mean.

Today we would bring the kids to their grandparents to stay for a few days. Today we are house hunting and then packing while the boys are away so that everything is less stressful for me. Moving place with two under two-year-olds is not an easy task.

We were in front of Everleigh's house, each a twin in our arms, waiting for her to open the door. We were supposed to all meetup, the whole of the Mortimer family to have lunch. Rose was the one that called for it has there was some new she wanted to share with everyone and us well it was to introduce the twins to everyone.

Everleigh opened the door, all smiled until her eyes landed on us. More specifically Wolf's.

"Oh shit." She breathed out.

"Language, mother." Wolfgang teased stepping past her, with me in tow.

"Wolfie, baby boy. Who are these little angels that you bring me?" She smiled, recovering from the initial shock.

"Freyah, darling, always a pleasure." She came over to me to hug me, leaving her question lingering in the air for Ollie to answer.

"I'm in trouble aren't I?" She whispered in my ear.

She pulled away and I only nodded her way, confirming what she had asked me.

"Well, mother dearest. Do I really need to introduce your grandsons to you? Since, I mean, you were the first to know of their existence and have known about them without even telling your own son, their father." He continued into the house, walking into the living room, leaving an embarrassed Everleigh behind.

"Now, where is that father of mine so that I can show him his grandsons. Oh, no wait. Silly me." He slapped his forehead making Wilder laugh at him.

"I don't need to, he already knows!" He tickled Wilder making his giggles resonate in the empty living room.

"Wolfgang, don't mock me. I am still your mother and I had every right to disclose this information from you, considering the adultery." Leigh opened her arms to Woodrow that had recognised his grandmother and started chanting 'nana' over and over until he was safely nestled into he arms.

"Still, that was not a reason to hide from he that I was a father as a punishment for something that I didn't even do." He snapped back.

Not wanting things to get too out of hand leading to a fight to start I clapped my hands together, gaining their attention. Both green-eyed people glaring my way.

"I don't know about you but I'm starving!"

------------

The lunch went down like a charm. Everyone was mad, sad, confused than happy and excited after the news of the twins being half Oliver half me. It warmed my heart to see my children play with their cousins, laughing away, running around the garden.

Carter, Damon, Amelia and Annora were the first to see them as Rose and her husband had not yet arrived even if the boys were here. They were all in shock, to say the least, but were overjoyed to have new nephews to see grow.