~19~

A/N extra long for you my loves!

Freyah Kent:

I was hearing noises around me. My eyes were still closed but I could still feel a constant banging in my mind. Slowly, I started to peel my eyes open wincing at all the aches and pains cursing through my body.

I sat up, leaning against the headboard of the bed I was currently in. Taking in my surroundings. I felt relieved when I saw that I was in a familiar room, it was only when I realised where I was exactly that I started to panic, all the events from the night before rushing back to me.

"Hey, hey. Calm down." I heard his deep voice call me as I started to frantically move about on the bed.

"I need to go, I need to warn Tony." I started to rush out feeling the need to warn him about Henry because I knew that if Henry didn't get what he wanted, Tony will pay the price for me.

"Calm down Freyah, you will hurt yourself," Wolf reassured me trying to keep me in the bed but my mind was not wanting to follow.

I got out of the bed but immediately feeling light-headed as if I were going to faint. Obviously, my body did not agree with the speed my brain was going at.

"Wow, slow down there." Before I could collapse I was caught in Wolf's arms.

He picked me up bridal style as if I weighed nothing and placed me back on the bed but this time he came in with me keeping me in his arms. My head was feeling heavy as it rolled from his shoulder to his chest.

"I need to tell Tony," I repeated not even questioning why I was where and how I got here. All I needed was to get my best friend and only family to security and knowing him he would be going straight to my apartment to wait for me and that's exactly what Henry wants, I know him too well.

"Baby girl, you need to rest." Wolf cooed running a hand soothingly through my hair to calm me down but I didn't stop moving.

I heard him call for someone, the door soon opened and a man that I had seen before with him stepped in looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"Ry, you need to get a doctor here now. The drug is stronger than I thought and still very much present in her system. I thought it would be gone by now she has been asleep for hours on end and she is still having side effects. Also, I need to tend to her wounds but I need professional help in this case." He rushed out to the man who went and got the things done as told.

"Wolf I need to call Tony, let me call Tony," I whispered his warmth calming me down slightly my eyes feeling droopy.

"Shhh, Freyah. I'll call this Tony guy, okay? What do you want to say to him?" I could sense the slight aggravation in his tone when he said Tony's name but I just brushed it off thinking that I was annoying.

"He needs to be safe. Henry... he's planning something." I managed to speak out but my body was still fighting off the drug that Henry jabbed into me, so I didn't even know if I sounded human or not.

"Ok baby girl, I will. Sleep now. You're alright."

I didn't need another second before I was set back into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up what felt like a century later. The room I was in was dark since the curtains were closed. I was all on my own missing the comfort and security that Wolf brought me. I slowly but surely got out of bed, this time making sure that I wasn't going to faint in doing so.

Since I had already been here I made my way into the bathroom suite. I came face to face with the reflection in the mirror and man did I look like shit. I had a black eye which was slightly swollen, a bruise on the left side of my jaw, a cut just above my right eyebrow, a bust lip that looked nasty. My blue eyes tired, my hair a mess, my dress from last night ripped, bruises, cuts and dry blood all over me. I was basically a hot mess right now.