~14~

song of the chapter: Before he Cheats by Carrie Underwood

A/N extra-long chapter!! Whoop Whoop!

Wolfgang Mortimer:

"Care to explain what all that was about?"

She looked up at me at the tone of voice I used. All of a sudden she started to cry uncontrollably, loud sobs escaping her mouth as her body shook.

What the hell am I supposed to do with a crying woman?

I started to panic not knowing what to do with her crying figure. I took a step further towards her, taking a seat next to her on the couch.

I started to pat her on the shoulder awkwardly repeating 'there, there' to her not knowing what else to do or say. She turned around and crashed herself into my chest, smoking up my shirt with her warm tears.

The feeling was foreign to me, she held me tightly in her arms. I looked down at her, wrapping my arms around her pulling her closer to me letting her cry on my chest. I knew she was the enemy and maybe this was all part of her plan but another part of me thought that she was truly distraught.

"Freyah, tell me what's going on. Why did you come here drunk?" I cooed in her ear, my smooth voice sounding alien to me.

She sniffed and pulled herself away from me, slight shock gracing her freaked face, her eyes a shade of sky blue rimmed with tears.

"I think I might need something strong first." she whispered.

I stood up and made my way to the bar in my office, getting two glasses out.

"Any requests?" I asked trying to see what I had.

"Brandy sounds like heaven right now," she confessed, seeing her in the corner of my eye as she tried to compose herself.

I found what she wanted, pouring us a glass each.

"I'm sorry for being late, and for my behaviour." her sweet voice rang out to me as I made my way back to the sofa placing the glasses on the little table before it.

She reached for the first drinking it in one go before reaching for the second one and drinking it just as fast making my eyes widen slightly at her actions.

"I think you might want to bring the whole bottle over and maybe a few more."

--------

Many drinks later, to which she actually let me have a glass, she started to loosen up and talk to me about what happened. My mind started to get all fuzzy not being used to drink this much of such strong alcohol but I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip to make her talk.

"My boyfriend cheated on me." she blurted out after a few short moments of silence making my eyes widen at her confession.

"I-i got a message that I thought he sent but turns out it was his slut that did it." her eyes murderous but I just sat there waiting for the rest.

"I entered his apartment and found him banging this Lucie bitch and he didn't give a shit about me. He never loved me, only lust he said." she harshly wiped the tears that rolled down her cheeks.

She took another swig from the bottle before handing over to me making me copy her actions.

"He's an asshole for treating you the way he did. A lady shouldn't be treated like shit on the bottom of a shoe. They should be cherished and loved, covered with all their heart's desires. I certainly wouldn't treat a woman the way he did, my parents raised me better than that."