~24~

Freyah Kent:

"Wolfgang Oliver James Mortimer! What have I told you about having sex in the kitchen!"

We separated from each other like we were on fire, while still staying glued to each other, just no longer kissing like we were.

"Hello, mother," Wolf said trying to catch his breath.

I was blushing furiously from being caught by his mam. Sure she believed we were a couple and this only proved to her that we were but in reality that was not the case.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her again.

"Aren't I allowed to visit my son when I please?" She asked as I was still trying to avoid her gaze.

"No." was Wolf's blunt reply, taking me by the hips and taking me off the counter as he did so.

"Well, you shouldn't have given me keys if that were the case."

I hid behind Wolf, peeking over his shoulder while they talked. Everleigh seemed to have this glint in her eyes as she saw how I was using Wolf as a human barrier to hide the fact that I was only wearing a thong and a hoodie.

"Go on you too, have a shower and get ready. You mister need to get to work."

He grumbled something under his breath along the lines of " I'm 22, not a child anymore."

"And take separate showers! I don't want to be waiting for hours!" She yelled as we had made our way to the corridor knowing exactly what she was pointing to making me blush again.

I took a quick shower deciding to wear one of the dresses I had but I couldn't just walk out like that so I decided to get one of Wolf's shirts to tie over the dress. I sneaked out of my room and went into Wolf's without knocking.

"Hey Wo-" I started until I saw what was in front of me.

There is was only a towel covering his modesty, and I have already seen him shirtless and all but not with droplets of water running down his chest making it hard for me to remember why I came in here in the first place.

"Right ok, never mind." I blushed bright red and headed for his closet getting what I wanted.

"Hey Ollie, is there a specific shirt that I can wear please?" I called from the walk-in closet.

I soon felt a pair of arms circle around my waist taking me by surprise.

"Ollie?" He whispered in my ear trailing kisses down my neck.

"You call me Fire, I call you Oliver." I almost moaned when he reached a certain spot on my neck.

"Faire game then my little Fire." He pulled away so suddenly making me lose a balance a. Little sine I was leaning on his chest.

"Take the white shirt on your left." He shot back once he was out of the closet leaving me panting, hot and bothered.

I shrugged the shirt on and tied a knot leaving it open and covering a little of the dress so that I don't look too trashy, rolling up the sleeves so that it fit me better. I sort of looked like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman when she wears that shirt over her dress.

I walked back into the kitchen to find Everleigh sipping tea with a glint of humour in her eyes as she saw both Wolf and I come back in at the same time. I sat by her after getting myself a cup too.

"Alright ladies, I need to go meet up with dad and Damo," Wolf announced coming over to his mam and kissing her on her forehead before coming up to me and placing a lingering kiss at the corner of my mouth.