~35~

Wolfgang Mortimer:

This morning I woke up with a smile on my face. I had woken up earlier than I would have since I needed to go talk to Carter but I needed to see him earlier as he was taking a flight back to Russia this afternoon.

I looked down and saw my little Fire curled into my chest, her legs tangled with mine. Her hair was slipping out of the bun she had put them in before she went to bed, her mouth slightly ajar letting little snore out. I kissed the top of her head before I tried to get out of her grip.

Once I managed to get out of bed I needed to place a pillow back in her arms as she frowned and started searching for me to cuddle with. She settled down with the pillow, making sure I didn't wake her up I proceeded to get ready for the day in a pristine white shirt and bright blue pants and vest.

I grabbed a cup of coffee, downed it and left to go see Carter. On my way there I called up Damon so us brothers could hang out. I would have invited Alex too but he was at school.

We met up at Damo's since he just got his place done up.

"So bro, what is it you needed to talk to us about?" Carter started as he sat down on the seat next to me while Damo was on the love chair to the left of his sofa.

"I think I love her." I blurted out ringing my hands together.

"Oh shit, we have a code 3," Damon mumbled out.

"This requires the big guns." He stood up to get something coming back with a catalogue, three shot glasses, a bottle of rum and a notepad and pen.

He placed them down on the coffee table in front of me.

"What are these for?" I asked confused as to why he put those in front of me.

"Start by pouring us a glass and I'll explain the process of this." Following his orders, I popped the cap of the bottle and served us a shot each.

"Bottoms up." Carter lifted his glass and we followed downing the drink.

"Ok, so take the notepad and pen and hand it over to me after you have written down her name."

I opened It and scribbled down her real name and handed the pad over to Damon. Carter looked at what I had written and at that moment I felt stupid because I am the only one that knows that she is, in reality, Saoirse O'Connell and not Freyah Kent.

"I knew it! Damon, you owe me money." Carter put his hand out to get the money.

"I'm sorry, you knew what?" I asked with a slight edge to my voice.

"That she was an O'Connell. I mean it was pretty obvious if you ask me." I leaned back in the seat he was on.

"When did you find out?"

"At Luke's birthday party." Damon piped up.

"How did you guys find out before me? She only told me this last night an that's only because we had a run in with her grandfather."

How could I have been so blind?

"We also know that you guys aren't a real couple." Carter shrugged as if it were normal.

"B-but how?"

"This is why you take care of all the legal businesses and the trades because you are street smart and I take care of the rest because man you can be really thick when it comes to these things," Damon added.

"Right ok enough of this I don't want to know. Can we just go back to the problem at hand? I love her now and these are real feelings that are scaring the shit out of me and I need your help." Both brothers nodded and Damon focused back on the Pen and paper he had in hand.