~42~

A/ N: Sorry for the long wait, I had a lot of things going on with my birthday and family coming over and all that. So without further ado here is the chapter!

Wolfgang Mortimer:

I turned around in the bed hoping grab my girl back in my arms only to find an empty cold bed. I opened an eye seeing that she was intact not there. I sat up rubbing my eyes and looking around seeing that she was nowhere to be seen in the room.

I jumped out of bed and walked to the on-suite to see if she was there. Knocking on the door, I stepped in to find it empty too. Feeling panic surge through me I took my gun out of the draw and walked slowly around the house to see if she was anywhere else.

I knew she wouldn't be in the kitchen because she can't cook for love nor money. I searched around the cottage until my eyes finally landed on that beautiful red headed girl I call mine, outside sipping on a mug.

I put my gun in the waist band of my joggers before stepping out and wrapping my arms around her waist placing kisses up and down her neck.

"Morning my Love," I whispered in her ear earning a few shivers from her.

"Morning Ollie." She smiled at me turning her neck.

She continued sipping her tea watching the sun rise. It was just to two of us, together in this moment where nothing can come between us. She leaned further into still cupping her mug making her ring shine In the morning sun, a small smile gracing her pink lips making one come on mine.

We stayed like that for what felt like forever just watching the sun rise, even if I was shirtless and it was really cold out, just holding Freyah in my arms was enough to keep me warm.

"I love you," I said to her kissing her cheek in the process.

She opened her mouth to answer but was rudely interrupted by loud bangs on the door. It sounded almost as if someone wanted to break the door down.

Frey and I looked at each other before walking back into the house, my hand never left hers. I placed my finger to my lips with one hand as the other was holding the gun in the other. She nodded her head and went to hide in the living room letting me get the door as the banging continued.

I slowly started turning the knob, pointing my gun at who ever was knocking. I pulled the door open ready to shoot when I saw a familiar head of blond hair with the eyes that I inherited.

"Mum?" I questioned not quite understanding what she was doing here.

"Took you long enough to open that bloody door! It's freezing here." She complained, pushing her way through.

"And put that gun away, you wouldn't have done much harm with that you didn't take the safety off." She rolled her eyes letting me carry in her luggage.

"Oh and for the love of god put a god damn shirt on. I have enough of you boys walking around half naked all the time." she moaned holding the bridge of her nose to show her frustration.

"Why? Dad used to walk around the house shirtless all the time, you never complained then." I let my thoughts known.

"Yeah, that's why I have seven kids."

She sassed back waiting for me to follow her.

"Now where is that future daughter in law of mine?" She called out before stepping in the living room where a nervous looking Freyah was standing.

"There you are Love, go get ready dear we have a busy day a head of us." She gave a quick hug to Frey and smiled at her.

"What are we doing today?" She asked confused sending me looks so that I could help her out.