~59~

Freyah Kent:

I had been released from the hospital a few days ago. I refused to go back to the apartment because I was terrified that my grandfather would come back and get me or worse hurt my kids or Ollie.

So since we were moving into the new house anyway, Everleigh asked us if we wanted to stay in the family house for a few days and I was so grateful. Tadgh was still in the hospital, he woke up yesterday but he will be there for a while since he had major injuries. I phoned my brother and he said that he will come down with Deirdre and their baby girl so that they can take care of dad until he can fly back to Ireland.

I still feel weird calling him dad. I had always wished he was my father and not the man that raised me, and now that my wish had come true I didn't know how to react. I was happy but at the same time I was extremely hurt, hurt that he didn't tell me sooner, hurt that my mother didn't tell me, hurt that my own twin brother didn't.

They were all going to stay in a condo in town, one of the Mortimer safe houses.

But I put all those events aside because today was when we would go back to the new house and sort out rooms and get the bigger pieces of furniture in. Today was the day that I was announcing my pregnancy to Oliver. I was so nervous yet really excited at the same time.

I had all these plans to tell everyone that we were expecting again. The only issue was getting the whole Mortimer family together and the only time we could to that was Christmas. Luckily for me, it was right around the corner, only two weeks left, that's why we wanted to have moved into the house first and get settled in.

"Can you put those in the living room and those two boxes in the kitchen please." I heard Oliver give his instructions while I finished setting up Smokey in our en-suite bathroom so that he could get used to being in one room at a time without being disturbed.

"Hey Fire."

He greeted me, grabbing my hips so that I would be flat against him. He leaned down and kissed my lips tenderly before pulling away to meet my eyes.

"Where are the boys?" I asked, looking around as more of the moving men came and brought the big things into the house.

"They are running around the garden." He answered back and sure enough, I could see my two heads on blond hair running and giggling after each other through the big bay windows.

"I have ideas for the rooms upstairs," I whispered out against his lips since he was holding me close to him.

"Mmm, yeah? And what ideas did you have in mind for the rooms?" He continued, moving one of his hands to my bum and giving it a squeeze.

He has been very touchy and loving since I have come out of the hospital and that's because we haven't had sex in a while since I refused to give it to him when we were at his parents' house, it's just weird.

"We'll wait until the moving guys have gone and I'll show you. I think you are going to like it."

-----------------

Three hours later and the guys had gone. Most of our things had been placed in the right room and all that was left to do was empty the boxes and arrange things how we wanted. For that, we were going to get Damon, Kendyn, Tony and Ryder to help us out and finish building all the flat pack furniture for the boys' room and the paint jobs and all that. Rose would have the boys for a few hours tomorrow and they would all be at Everleigh's since it's not that fair on her to have four under five years olds to handle whilst being three months pregnant.

The twins were running around the house like absolute lunatics, screaming their heads off.

"I told you not to give them the chocolate and the orange juice. They won't ever fall asleep now." I sighed, dropping my head onto Wolf's shoulder since we had taken a seat on our new sofa, watching our sons run.