~45~

Freyah Kent:

Ok, breathe. You'll do fine Frey. You won't trip. And if you do Tadgh will catch you.

I repeated that mantra in my mind since I have woken up this morning. It has been exactly a week since the whole confessions situation with Wolf and the whole your long lost twin brother is back and is expecting a child with your best friend.

I'm still very much sour about all that. Deirdre is still my maid of honour alongside Tony who insisted he be " my bitch" as he so nicely phrased it.

So here I am, waiting for Everleigh to lace me up in my dress while the rest of the girls were getting their make up done by Tony, the ones who weren't were getting their hair done by the hairdresser that the Mortimers hired for today.

"You alright Darling? Looks like you are about to faint." Everleigh pointed out once she finished lacing me up.

I didn't have time to give her an answer that gasps filled the air.

"You look so fucking hot Foxy. So pure and innocent all in white." He winked a the end earning a few laughs.

"You look truly Amazing Frey. My brother is a lucky man even if he is the greatest pain in the arse there is and I wish you luck with that." Rose pipped up finishing to put her bracelet on.

"You really think so?" I asked unsure, turning back around to look at myself in the length size mirror.

My dress was a form fitted, strapless dress, that hugged my body in all the right places. Lace and intricate details all over the bodice of the dress up until my knees where it faded, mermaid style, into an organza skirt with a train behind me.

My hair was in a half up-do that was knotted in a Celtic knot at the back, the ends of my hair in loose curls with no veil attached

I dusted my dress off even if there was no dirt on it what so ever but I was so nervous. Everleigh came behind me placing both her hands on my arms rubbing up and down in a comforting manner, the same green eyes as her son meeting my blue ones.