~27~

Song of the chapter: unrighteous by Ruth B.

Freyah Kent:

"Oliver?" I asked again, his fists still clenched.

"You have no idea what you just did out there. I probably lost a deal that would have brought a lot because of you." He spat.

Ok, ouch. He didn't need to be a prick about it.

"Right well by bad for wanting to make our relationship believable in front of everyone because till proven wrong that's why you are keeping me on a tight leash. On top of that, you should be thanking me, I saved you from having STD's with that bimbo bitch." I snapped back in the same tone as him.

"You didn't need to go to that fucking extent! Playing my fiance? Really!? Where did you get that ring from anyway?" He asked frustrated.

"I did have to go to that extent for the idiot to understand to back off. And the ring is your mother's, she gave it to me." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"My mother let you do that?! Fucking women in my life, for god sake!" He mumbled the last part pacing a little.

"She was the daughter of one of the biggest drug lords on all the south of America and because of your little jealous fit here that deal if fucked up."

"Because of me? For you to have the deal did you need to fuck her or something? Because I'm sure she is still up for it. We could fake a breakup right here right now in front of everyone so that you couldn't feel too guilty when getting that Oh, so very important deal." I clapped back sarcastically making big arm movements indicating him to leave.

"But before you get mad again, let me remind you that when you have your jealous bitch fit I didn't yell at you, nor did I go batshit crazy over it. But because you are a man and a possessive little shit it's alright for you to yell at me for dancing with the other man. But for me? Nope. I can't be jealous and make that bitch understand that you are My man and NOT hers."

I yelled feeling the anger take over me, my poster matching his. Oh how much I wanted to punch his adorable little angry face right now.

His eyes widened at my words, only now did I realise that I said he was my man. I quickly recovered getting my confident posture back.

"You know what forget it. Go fuck her and get the deal you want to bad. I don't care but you will explain to your mother and for the rest of your family for that matter why we are no longer a couple." I air quoted the world couple.

I slipped the ring off and handed it over to him. Turning around to walk away.

"I did that for your protection." He yelled from behind me.

"And you think I didn't do it for yours? Don't you think I care?" My voice soft, almost breaking but I didn't let it show.

"You know what? You can go fuck yourself, Wolfgang." I shot back.

"No need baby, I have you for that." Was his smart response which made me flip him the bird and walk off.

"I hope you step on a lego." I gave him a tight-lipped smile.

"I'm finding my own way home." Was the last thing I told him before walking off and out of the building.

The cold aunt air nipping at my skin making silently curse Wolf in my mind. After a good 10 minutes, I managed to hail a cab and be driven back to the apartment that I know called home, but I'm not sure that it will be that anymore.

I got out of the dress, the heels, washing my makeup off and eating the leftover pizza. I locked myself in my room, not even wearing his clothes to sleep as usually would.