Q&A

I decided to do a Q&A for you guys so I asked a few chapters before if you had any questions to leave them in the comments and I also asked you guys on Instagram if you had any questions!

If you want me to do more Q&A let me know I would love to answer your questions!!

xoxox

Q: When did you start writing?

A: I always wrote in a sense, but officially on Wattpad 2 years ago so about end 2015 early 2016 ish

Q: Why did you start writing?

A: I started writing because of my French Teacher at the time ( Alexander, a really young and good looking teacher at that haha), he made us write a short story and I always loved writing so it was a breeze for me and I already had the whole story planned out and all. I got a really good mark on it too.

Q: How old are you?

A: Freshly 18 years old.

Q: what is your inspiration?

A: I get this question a lot. Basically anything. Music inspires me a lot because I listen carefully to the lyrics and usually pair them with a specific scene in my mind for one of my books. Each time I listen to it I just see what I'm going to write. For example, 'hurts like hell' by Fleurie is Carter's death in my mind. Movies and everyday life inspires me a lot and helps me get ideas for books or chapters.

Q: Why is your username 'Repunzel' and not Maya?

A: interesting question. Repunzel is one of my nicknames alongside others, when I signed up for wattpad I did it because I wanted to read a writer that I was following on Episode, not to write and the first name that popped into my head was that. Obviously, the 'real' repunzel is spelt with an 'a' not 'e'. I got that nickname because of my long blond hair and green-blue eyes.

Q: Are all your other stories as popular as the Mortimer series and do you still write them?

A: No, they are not as popular. I don't think it's because they don't have good content but I just don't put the time of day to make them good if that makes sense. For 'the bad boy's sunshine' i know it needs a lot of work but I just lost the feeling with it, I don't know where the story is heading and I just want it to be over. Whereas with the Mortimers I want to keep them alive and going. I don't really write the others anymore apart from the werewolf version of HHO that I update when I get the time but the short stories I haven't touched them since I posted them.

Q: Are you changing the photo thing at the end of the chapter and putting Damon's one on instead of the bad boy's sunshine?

A: yes I have changed it just before I saw your question funny enough. So there is a new end of chapter thing.

Q: when do you update chapters?

A: I try and update on weekends or when I have the time. It's very random but I try and post a chapter of HHO werewolf and a chapter of the book I'm working on a week. This might change as I have changed uni timetable and got a job on Saturdays now. But I do warn on my insta if there won't be a chapter that week for whatever reason. But I do try and update at least once at the weekend.

Q: Why choose to start writing mafia stories instead of your old type of stories?

A: By old stories, I think you mean the short murder stories. I chose mafia stories because that's what I first started to read on wattpad. Also, I didn't want to write your typical lovey-dovey teenager story with the star football player and the cheerleader. I was not in a happy mindset when I started, I was grieving the loss of my uncle and friend that was murdered and I needed something 'dark' enough to act as a sort of catharsis but still with a love story in it. Mafia stories were the perfect fit as it was 'normal' if people died. It sounds horrible but that is sort of the reason why a lot of people die in HHO it's because a lot of people around me were dying too. If you haven't noticed a lot of people in my family had died since I have started writing, a total of four, and that's not counting the people that have died before them.

I have a very dark mind.

Q: Is Alex really going to take over for Wolf?

A: Yes, he will but it won't be as easy for him as it was for the other kids. But that you will find out when his story will be out. It's already implied that he still acts like a child and does reckless things in the little blurb I posted a while ago. He will find himself in a lot of trouble.

Q: How do you get your covers?

A: from many places, either I do them or one of my readers does them for me. The current covers for HHO, GAR and Wolfgang are made by the lovely and talented

rrosemayaa ! If you want a cover she is the woman for you.

Q: Will you be posting today?

A: probably, I have one ready to go but I wanted to get another chapter ready and just get as many chapters done before I go back to uni so that if I can't update I have some in reserve.

Thank you to everyone that has sent questions! I love that some on Insta just wrote to say that they loved my books, it really means a lot to me that you do.

I hope you enjoyed this! I loved answering the questions!

xoxoxo