~26~

Picture of what Amelia and Annora look like ;)

Freyah Kent:

I woke up feeling a warm breeze down my neck up to my back. I turned around to see a very much asleep Wolf. I smiled remembering last nights events and even if we had slept a little, it's not enough to fill in all the energy we spent.

I took the time to remember all the little details of his face. Tracing his chiselled jaw, the beauty spot just above his lip in the corner, the light facial hairs that give him a 5 o'clock shade. His luscious long lashes, the little wrinkles around his mouth from frowning or smiling, I couldn't tell from the angle he was sleeping it.

His curly blond hair framing his face, with the light shining through the curtains hitting his face making light freckles appear on his cheeks.

"Are you done staring at me?" His groggy morning voice made me jump as a pulled my hand away.

"Who said you can stop?" He sassed with his eyes still closed.

I huffed and got out of bed not caring that I was still naked. I could feel his eyes burn into my skin as I was making my way to the bathroom. I did my business, turning the shower on after washing my hands.

I was about to step in when a pair of arms came around my waist, a scream escaping my lips as I was dragged into the shower.

"OLIVER!" I screamed but I was soon hushed by his lips on mine.

My back was pressed against the cold tiles of the shower wall, the warm water cascading down the both of us.

"Ol-" I tried to say between kisses with not much luck.

"Ollie." I moaned breathlessly pushing him back so that I could talk, he only continued his assault down my neck.

"We cannot continue this, not in the shower at least."

He didn't seem to be hearing a single word I was saying because the next thing I knew, my legs were wrapped around his waist.

Well, let's say what we did after that wasn't very Catholic.

-----------

It's been a week since everything that has happened. Our relationship is still pretty awkward but we are a lot more flirty with each other, a lot and I mean a lot more tactile. We haven't had any interruptions from his family which I was grateful for.

Don't get me wrong, his family is lovely but there are too many of them for me all at once.

I was currently getting ready for tonight's gala in the Mortimer family home since it was easier to all get ready at the same place because we were sharing a car.

I slipped on the long red dress that hugged my figure with a deep neckline. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time after I was fully ready with the help of Everleigh, Annora, Amelia and Rose. My hair was curled and pinned out of my face in a romantic type style, my make up made my blue eyes pop without it being too much.

 My hair was curled and pinned out of my face in a romantic type style, my make up made my blue eyes pop without it being too much