Epilogue

The twins above ^^

four years later

Saoirse Mortimer:

"You ready?" Wolf asked intertwining our fingers together.

I looked up at him and smiled nodding my head.

"Let's pick up our daughter," I confirmed.

We stepped into the adoption agency and immediately the noise of children playing and screaming filled my ears making me smile.

For a long time, Ollie and I had been discussing having another kid. I can't have any more children unless a miracle happens, which I highly doubt will happen. We spent months and years to get to this stage and finally, we found the one, our daughter.

"Alaïa sweetheart look who is here." Jo our social service lady walked up to this beautiful little girl that was playing with a dollhouse in the corner away from the other kids.

The little girl turned around and when she saw us her eyes lit up and she ran straight into my arms causing me to cry and hold her tight.

"Hello baby girl, we are here to pick you up today. You remember we talked about this last week." Wolf cooed kneeling down to our level.

For weeks we had been coming back and forth sometimes with the boys, other times just the two of us to spent meeting with Alaïa and building a relationship with her.

She is three years old and her biological mother died during childbirth and her father died in a car crash soon after, since she had no immediate family that would take care of her she was placed in the system. I honestly don't understand why someone would not want to adopt this little cutie pie with her big ice blue eyes, her chubby cheeks and her long fair hair.

 I honestly don't understand why someone would not want to adopt this little cutie pie with her big ice blue eyes, her chubby cheeks and her long fair hair

We signed all the papers that we needed too and I refused to let Alaïa out of my arms even when we were picking up her things

We signed all the papers that we needed too and I refused to let Alaïa out of my arms even when we were picking up her things. She was just perfect for us. She was younger than the boys and she wasn't Willow's age. That was a condition I had set because I just couldn't have both my girls be the same age for some reason that didn't sit well with me.