~31~

Freyah Kent:

I felt Oliver tense at the crude words that Mark spoke to me. The boys jumped off the stage, San, Rosie and the other people at the shack starting to circle around me in a protective manner.

"What do you want Mark." I sighed annoyed that he ruined my moment with Oliver.

"What I want? You know what I want from you." He sneered.

"Baby girl, who the fuck is he?" Ollie whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Just some idiot that I dated." I pecked his cheek before bringing my attention back to the idiot.

It seems I attract always the bad ones...

"Mark, just leave, you are only making a fool out of yourself." I ran a hand over my face.

"Got yourself a new boy toy? Did you fuck all his mates before you did him? I bet you're pregnant, you're such a fat ass. I'm surprised he hasn't run off with someone thinner." He laughed but it was void of humour.

I cast my gaze to the ground, I know I'm not super skinny but I'm not fat either.

"I'm sorry, what did you just call her?" Oliver spoke up his voice deadly.

"You the fuck who you think you are?" Mark shot back.

"I am her fucking fiancee and you will not talk about my future wife the way you have been. You will apologise or you will end up with a fucking bullet between your eyes. Got it?" Oliver stepped away from me at each word he stalked to Mark.

He posture was intimidating, his voice cold as ice. Each step he took the people surrounding me parted like the Red Sea. He ended up face to face with Mark.

"Got it?" He repeated, gritting his teeth.

Mark huffed, I just stood there in complete shock waiting for the events to roll out.

"She's not even that worth it." He sneered at me then walked out of the shack.

"You ok Fire?" Wolf ruched back to me and cupped my cheeks, looking out for any sort of emotion that resembled hurt because of that idiot's words.

"I'm fine Ollie. Thank you." I spoke honestly.

I could have handled him myself but it felt good to have back up. I went on my tiptoes closing my eyes when our lips touched.

"Right, I think that's enough PDA for one day don't you think?" Ashley spoke up.

I separated from my Ollie with a little struggle.

---------------

We stayed a little longer. It was nice to be back here. I needed the break from my hectic life and Wolf needed it too after all that happened. I knew that Wolf would want to ask questions later and I think it is time for me to open up a little more.

Well, not everything because some things are best-kept secret.

****************************

Wolfgang Mortimer:

She was happy. An emotion she never let out. Sure she smiled, but never like this, except only when she dances. She becomes a totally new person, a carefree woman, she lets out a true beauty.

I was watching her dance around with the children in the Shack. She was laughing, her ginger hair flying all over the place, following the movement of the skirt of her dress. I sat there, arms crossed thinking over the events with one of her many exes.