~61~

Freyah Kent:

"Right boys, what shirt do you want to wear? The pink one or the blue one?" I asked the twins who were too busy playing with their teddy bears.

"Pink for baby sister, blue for baby brother. Which ones do you want?" I asked again.

This time Woody looked at me, coming over to cup my cheeks in his little chubby hands since I kneeled on the floor.

"Pink mama. Ish baby shister." his blue eyes determined like his dad's.

"Ok then, pink for you." I nodded kissing the tip of his nose and getting him in the shirt.

Today was mine and Rose's gender reveal. I was currently 22 weeks pregnant and Rose was 24 weeks. We decided to have our party together because it was just easier to get the whole family in one place at once. After getting the boys dressed up and ready, I headed back to my room to slip the dress I wanted to wear on. It was a pink and white striped dress that I paired with a jean jacket and a white pair of wedges. I curled my hair and did my makeup really nice.

"You ready to go?" I heard Wolf ask from the bedroom door.

He walked over to me to help me get to my feet kissing me once I was stable.

He was in a pale pink shirt, his sleeves rolled up to his elbow and tucked into a pair of dark grey dress suit pants hugging his bum nicely.

We made our way to the Mortimer house, and yes the bloody dog is still with us, constantly and he seemed to have a liking for me as he is constantly following me around, at night he stays in the boy's room and stops them from going out of their beds.

We stepped into the house, I let both my boys dressed in pink, run off to find their cousins. I was holding Trousers' lead in one hand, my other was holding my Ollie's hand. He walked me into the rose garden that was decorated for the baby gender reveal. All was so beautiful with all the roses in bloom this spring. It was a little chilly outside but nothing major. There was a table full of all sorts of blue and pink cupcakes, cakes, biscuits and much more to eat.

I was greeted by Everleigh in a beautiful yellow floral dress with a pale pink cardigan wrapped around her shoulders, Asher came alongside her dressed all in black. He was the one that knew the gender of the babies because everyone knew he could hold his tongue about it compared to Everleigh. The plan of the day was to play all sorts of games to guess the genders to finish off with the big reveal with big balloons filled with confetti with the appropriate colour inside once we pop them. Asher was in charge of that.

I was sitting in one of the chairs, Trousers by my feet growling every now and then when someone he didn't know come too close to me. Sipping on my pink lemonade with my feet up on a chair, watching my kids being chased by their uncle Alex gigglings and screaming away my mind started to drift to my mam. How I would have loved for her to see me now, to be there for me through everything. Wolf doesn't know how lucky he is to have both his parents love him as they do.

My thoughts were interrupted by Rose who came to sit by me, an exhausted sigh escaping her lips.

"How are you doing?" she asked sweetly smiling at me rubbing her bump.

"Tired but excited, you?" I questioned back copying her movements.

"Good, I really want a girl. I saw that all your boys are in pink today." she took a sip of her drink letting me answer.

"Yeah, Woodrow is sure it's a girl. I really hope for him that it is because I do not want to deal with a temper tantrum. Wilder is not that bothered he just copies Woodrow, all he wants is for the baby to be here. He really likes being the biggest brother." I smiled back at her.