~36~

⚠️double update!!! extra long chapter!! read ~35~ before this⚠️

Freyah Kent:

I woke up to a cold bed and waking up to a cold bed when normally you have someone in it with you is not how I wanted to wake up.

I got in the shower, got dressed in ripped jean shorts and slipped over my head Wolf's university hoodie adding a pair of fluffy sock to my feet before heading to the kitchen for a cup of tea and to feed Smokey.

I basically spent my whole day moaning about the fact that Ollie left me alone all day especially after what happened last night. I'm being so freaking paranoid I ended up with a frying pan in one hand and a butcher's knife in the other. Every time I heard a noise I thought it was my grandfather coming to get me.

I know on this occasion he will take his time. He didn't do that last time and I got away. But now that he know's I'm with Wolf he is going to be a little more precautious and elaborate a solid plan to make me feel as if he abandoned the idea of making my life a living hell so that I would put my guard down but I reality he is going to do a sneak attack. I just know it.

I was sitting on the sofa flipping through a magazine, seems like it is the only thing that I do, when the front door opened and manly voices were heard.

In fright I jumped up, pan in hand ready to hit whoever tried to get close but then I realised that it was Ryder and Oliver walking in. Seeing me with the pan they froze in their step with questioning looks.

"What's with the pan?" Oliver asked me walking closer to me prying it out of my hands.

"It's for my protection," I mumbled placing my head on his chest waiting to be embraced in his arms.

"You're safe here Fire, you don't need to harass us with a pan." He chuckled kissing my forehead.

"Guys, I don't mean to be selfish or anything but Wolf and I were in the middle of a life or death situation here." Ryder pipped up.

I detached myself from Oliver reluctantly and let us both join Ryder in the kitchen.

"What's the matter?" I asked taking a seat next to Ry after giving him a Hello hug.

"My parents are getting married."

"That's great congratulations!" I cheered hugging him again.

"Rather late than never!" I squealed again getting all excited.

I know I haven't really spent time with his parents, Ray and Annie, but I do love dancing and weddings involve dancing and who can say no to cake and free alcohol? I surely can't.

"Yeah, it's so great." He sarcastically replied.

"You don't seem so happy about it? Don't you want your parents to get married?" I asked confused.

"Well yeah I'm happy for them and all but that means I need to bring a date."

Oliver handed me a cup of tea and a coffee for Ry as I nodded my head to what he was saying.

"What's the matter then? I'm sure you can find yourself a good girl to take to the wedding." I reassured him but Ollie was shaking his head as if I had said something wrong.

"The problem is I'm not really into girls, my parents don't know that." He sighed.

"Oh." Was my short reply until it hit me what he was pointing at.

"OH!" I said a little louder my eyes widening.

"Yeah. So that's where we are at, at the moment and I have no idea how to tell them that I am gay." His voice getting a little panicky.