~69~

Song of the chapter: Jar of hearts by Christina Perri

Disclaimer: I don't remember if I ever gave a name to her Grandfather so he is called Desmond, and her 'father' is called Greg and of course you have Tadgh. I got mixed up but when this is edited all we be good in the world.

ps. I see Freyah's Grandad as Micheal Caine. 

Freyah Kent:

I woke up with a ringing in my ear as my blurry vision started to clear up. I knew they couldn't have taken me too far because I could still feel the vibrations of the music coming from the soles of my feet.

I wanted to rub my eyes clear of the grogginess but wasn't granted with that privilege since I tied up to a rather uncomfortable chair, my wrists and ankles tied up to it. I could still feel the dagger strapped to my thigh so I was rather glad that they did not pat me down and raped me while I was unconscious, it was a nice change.

I tried analysing the room I was in which seemed to be a fancy hotel room with big windows and a nice bed with an en-suite and what not. Shades of cream and gold ran around the room giving a warm and royal feel. I just smirked to myself thinking how pathetic my grandfather really is, getting himself a room fit for a king when he is just the sleazy peasant that didn't deserve such riches.

"I see our little lassie is awake. Such a pleasure seeing you again." his horrid voice rang into the room.

"Give me a break Nevis. I'm not afraid of you anymore." I tried to sound confident but his black eyes still haunted my dreams.

"My little lassie isn't afraid of the big bad wolf anymore? What a pity, it was a lot more fun when you did." he crooked teeth came into view as he tried to smile coming closer to me and tracing my cleavage much to my dislike.

"Now, now Nevis. What did I say about touching the girl?" My grandfather's voice called out into the room snapping Nevis out of his trance.

"To wait until her mutt was here to watch me," he mumbled like a child getting told off.

"That's the one. Now, will you leave me some time with my granddaughter? We need some bonding time before her mutt arrives." he pulled a chair to face me while Nevis left the room.

"How are those brats of yours? And the mutt?" he enquired as if interested in my life but all I could do was glare at him.

"You lost your voice have you?" he teased.

"How unfortunate. Here I am trying to build a relationship with my granddaughter and see how she is doing after all these years? Can't a poor, lonely grandfather do that?" he asked faking innocence.

"You don't deserve the time of day and you never will. Stay alone and die alone." I spat at him which he didn't appreciate since I got a blow to the face.

"Don't forget your place, little girl. I am still a man and am superior to you in this family," he growled gripping my chin between his fingers holding tight.

"I married into another family, you have no power over me," I smirked getting my cheeks squeezed in the process.

"And you can't say I didn't get a blessing because you know damn well my real father gave me away in front of God and his witnesses that day and there is nothing you can do about it."

I punched me square in the jaw sending my head flying to the right. I could feel the blood dripping from my nose but I didn't care, I was getting to him, he was losing and all I was doing was getting him ready for when Wolf and the rest arrived.