~11~

Freyah's dress above ^

*edited*
Freyah Kent:

My shift had just finished and to say I was tired was only half of how I really felt. I was drained emotionally, mentally and physically. I washed my hands, got my things and said goodbye to the rest of the people after I finished cleaning the counters and putting all the bottles of booze in the right place as well as all the glasses.

I let my hair out of the pony it was in shaking my head, rolling my neck around, mentally preparing myself to walk back home because there are no more buses at this time of night. Huffing I step out through the front door, waving goodbye to the bouncer, pulling my jumper closer to my chest since the air got colder.

"FOXY!" I heard a voice yell after me making me snap around to meet the person behind the voice.

"TONY!" I yelled back running into his arms.

I thought our hug would be just a small one but he held me tighter in his arms like I was going to fade away.

"You're ok." he stated just a whisper in my hair but I heard him anyway.

"Tony, what's the matter? You are acting weird." I questioned pulling away from him.

"It's just been a rough day foxy and I just really needed to know that you were alright." He spoke seriously which scared me a little because never is Tony this serious around me, ever.

"Come, let's get this pretty little ass of yours home before something bad happens to you. I don't like the vibe here." I nodded and just let him drag me away, still tucked under his arm with his staying alert.

We arrived in his car and before I knew it we had arrived home. He practically carried me to the apartment and those stairs are not forgiving. He locked the front door and carried me to my bed gently laying me down. He sat next to me and took me in his arms.

Gosh, he has never been this clingy before.

"Tony, what is going on?" I asked Cleary concerned.

"Nothing to worry your pretty little ass about. Keep focused on the mission at hand. I'll protect you." he kissed the top of my head pulling me down to the bed with him.

I got out of bed to get changed into something a lot more comfortable and to clean my face when I heard a shriek coming from my bedroom. Running out to see who died I saw Tony with the little black cat in his arms literally with hearts in his eyes.

"OMG Foxy! Why didn't you tell me you got a cuddly furry thing!" he exclaimed doing kissy faces to the cat.

"I didn't know you liked pussy-cats." I winked stalking towards him running my hand up and down his bicep bitting my lower lip, insisting on the word 'pussy'.

"Frey..." he rolled his eyes knowing what I was referring to.

"I know you want me Tony boy there is no denying it." I laughed and he soon joined me.

"I'm as gay as they get Babycakes and I'm sure you are a queen in bed but you just don't get me turned on." he shrugged with a sigh pout putting his attention back on the cat.

"Does he have a name?" Tony asked putting the cat on my bed, who came straight to me to cuddle since I had now got ready to go to bed.

"I just call him the cat. I haven't had him for long." he hummed in response.

"Sexy! Come here sexy!" he chanted to the cat that paid no mind to him while I burst out laughing at him.

"What? I could always try." he huffed and playfully rolled his eyes.