~60~

Freyah Kent:

"Come on boys put your coats on or we are going to be late," I called from the bottom of the stairs for the twins to come down.

"Fire, baby, calm down. We will be on time to the appointment. And even if we are not they can't do anything about it because they will end up with a bullet lodged in their leg if they dare treat us any less than royalty at the hospital." Oliver held me to his chest, kissing my cheek.

"I know but I still don't want to be late, I hate the doctors and I just want to have my sonogram, see the baby, get the all clear and go Christmas shopping. We still need to get your siblings presents and same for your parents." I sighed, nuzzling into the warmth of his chest.

The twins came hurtling into the living room, laughing at the top of their lungs as they chased Smokey down the stairs making him run for his life.

"See, this is why we need a dog." Wolf pointed out as I rescued my cat from my children.

"For the last time, we are not having a dog! We have smokey and two, almost three kids in this house and that's excluding you. I do not want to take care of a dog on top of all that." I sighed frustrated.

Oliver has been wanting a dog since we have moved into the new house and every time I want to strangle him when he says the word 'dog'.

"I'm the man of this house if I say we are getting a dog than we are." he cockily replied.

I placed my hands on my thighs as I was crouching down to Wilder's level to zip up his coat. I sighed once more and stood up, glaring at my husband.

"I am your wife, I birthed your children, I gave you my all including my body so that you could be satisfied and have those children and I am currently pregnant and very emotional. Do not challenge me on this Wolfgang. You will lose. We are not getting a dog, end of."

I picked Wilder up in my arms and walked him to the door and told him to stay put as I helped his brother put his shoes on. Wolf just huffed like a child and grumbled a few colourful words under his breath.

Soon we were out in the winter cold to see how baby number three was doing.

---------

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

"And this is your baby's heartbeat." the doctor smiled, letting the sound engulf the room we were in.

"Mama, baby is loud," Wilder complained putting his hands over his ears, a slight pout on his lips.

I laughed at his behaviour along with the doctor. Woody was just sitting on his dad's lap, his little hand holding mine as he looked in confusion at the screen.

"Where baby shister?" he asked tilting his head.

"There's the baby." Wolf pointed at the screen where you could start to see a baby sort of blob forming.

The doctor continued looking if all was alright and went to print of the pictures while I got dressed again.

"It looks here as if you are thirteen weeks pregnant, so you have just hit the end of your first trimester. I do see any problems for the moment. Just pick up the prenatal vitamins that I have prescribed you and I will see you in a few weeks for another scan and hopefully by then you will know the gender of the baby." the doctor concluded.

I didn't realise I was that far into my pregnancy, I mean I have a small bump already but with the twins I was way bigger than that at thirteen weeks. Granted, I was having twins but still.