~41~

A/N here is how you pronounce the Irish names : 

Tadgh (Ti-Gue), Niamh (Neev), Siobhan (Shiv- Awn), Deirdre (Di-Er-Dree)

hope this helps!!!

Wolfgang Mortimer:

I watched my girl walk away and get ready with the others. Tadgh took me aside and forcefully made me take a seat at the bar. The walked to the other side and leaned over the bar crossing his arms over making his shoulders look more buff as he glare at me.

"Drink?" He questioned his accent thick.

"Yeah sure, a glass of wine would be great."

He looked at me a scoffed before grabbing a pint glass and pouring some Guinness into it and sliding it onto the bar before pouring himself a glass.

"Now tell me, boy, what are your intentions exactly with my pumpkin?"

Ok, so that was rather direct.

"I love her and I plan to marry her, thus the ring on her finger." He stated, taking a sip from my drink brushing the fact that it was not what I had asked for.

He was still glaring at me with his ice blue eyes that matched Frey's making me shift in my seat at how intense they were. He was a lot taller and bulkier than me, if we were to fight, even if I am trained, he would most likely win.

"Love isn't all. You need to treat her with respect, treat her like the brave and strong woman she is because she has seen some shit in her life and sadly I can't always be there to protect her from life. I know I have failed but I sure as hell won't let you anywhere near her is this is not what she wants or if you don't treat her right. I have a gun, a shovel, a big garden and a very good alibi. You got me, kid?"

He treated taking a deeper and darker voice, I knew he wasn't kidding. I nodded my head matching his tone.

"I wouldn't do anything to her intentionally. If I did I think my mother would have my head on a stick before you had time to pull the trigger."

We both sipped on our beers again before the lights of the stage turned on indicating that the show was about to start and I was grateful for that because I don't want his glare on me any more than I need to.

All four girls stepped on stage with a whole freaking band of musicians with all sorts of weird instruments that I have never seen in America. My eyes were drawn to a special red-headed girl in a sort of weird brown dress that was flowy but hugged her figure as well.

The music started with the backup singers setting the mood as she had a violin looking Thing in her hand and started to play letting her fingers glide on the strings and the bow in the other hand. [play song]

The girls started to sing when Freyah wasn't playing but started playing when they were no longer singing.

Chuaigh mé isteach i dteach aréir

Is d'iarr mé cairde ar mhnaoi an leanna

Is é dúirt sí liom "Ní bhfaighidh tú deor

Buail an bóthar is gabh abhaile"

I came by a house last night

And told the woman I am staying

I said to her:

"The moon is bright and my fiddles tuned for playing"

Tell me that the night is long