~34~

Freyah Kent:

"Saoirse."

I could feel the tears in my eyes just by the simple fact that he said my name, my real name.

"Saoirse, turn around my little lass."

I didn't want to, I really didn't but I didn't want to cause a scene. All I was hoping for was for Wolf to come and save the day like he usually does. Sadly things did not go that way.

I turned around and was met with the same eyes, the same voice, the exact same person that has been haunting me since I was thirteen.

"Hello, granddad." I bowed, I couldn't look at him.

"You really think you could have stayed far from me for this long could ya?" His accent thick in my ears, the same sentence he said last time he found me.

"You look at me when I am talking to you." I seethed gripping harshly onto my chin forcing my head up.

"You were a naughty little lass Saoirse. Now that I have you again you will be coming with me. A lot of my men have been missing your services." His laugh at the end of that sentence was dark and cruel.

"Your brother always listened to me, you on the other hand always put up a fight." He caught my wrist as I was trying to get away from him.

He held it tighter as I struggled to get it off me.

"I will never go with you willingly, I think you saw what happened when your own son tried and we both know that I didn't go down without a fight." I spat out at him effectively pulling my arm away.

"If there a problem here?" The deep voice of my green-eyed man appeared out of nowhere taking not only me but my grandfather by surprise.

"No. Not at all." My grandfather straightened himself out tugging his suit coat down.

"Let's just go, Wolf." I tried pulling him away but of course, things didn't go as planned.

"My little lass, are you not going to introduce this..." He paused to look at my hand to see if there was a ring. As there was no ring, his smirk grew again knowing that he was winning.

"This lovely young fella to your grandfather." He finished putting his hand out of Ollie to shake.

"Wolfgang Mortimer sir." Wolf nodded and shook his hand keeping his face void of emotions.

My grandfather's smile grew if that was even possible making me feel even more terrified because I knew what he was up to and I knew just what he could do.

"Let's go." I pleaded to Oliver bringing my head down once more.

"Saoirse. That is not a way to talk to a man. You must treat us with respect. You are an O'Connell, and O'Connell women do as they are told by their fathers, grandfather's and after husbands. Don't forget your place. Your mother seemed to find that simple task hard and that's what cost her her life, need I to remind you what happened to her?" He questioned knowing that he hit a sensitive subject.

"Can we just go please," I whispered to Wolf bowing my head even more into submission.

I hate that he does that to me, Henry and the same effect on me. I'm so weak when it comes to the men in my life. So far I hadn't been too submissive to Wolf but that's because he knows how to treat a woman right.

"Nice meeting you Mr O'connell." Wolf shook his hand again before walking us off outside leaving my grandfather to watch us leave.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw that devilish glint in his eyes. The same my father hand when he killed my mother. The same I had when I killed him.