~18~

The song that Wolf and Freyah dance on Pyro ting by Rak Su.

⚠️double update! be sure to read ~17~ before! ⚠️

Freyah Kent:

Tony decided to get me to dance my worries away tonight, and because I cannot say no to his face here we are in the club I really wanted to avoid before it was absolutely necessary for me to be there.

I was in the club part of the Exodus, some of my colleagues gave me a wave and chatting me up a little, especially the male employees. The only man I wanted chatting me up was a certain green-eyed blondie but I just didn't have the courage to face him because at some point I knew that we would have to talk about all that happened between us and I just didn't want to.

Tony handed me over some tequila shots, downing them in one go the buzz on the music taking over my body as I started to sway to the music.

"Care to dance my lady?" Tony bowed down to me taking my hadn't and leading me to the dance floor.

I wasn't in the mood to do something elaborate, so swaying and doing a few dance steps to stand out a little was all I did. A new song started and I had lost Tony who was trying to find a guy to hook up with tonight and I think he found one. I started moving, grinding on a few men as who danced by me.

I felt a strong pair of arms grip my waist from behind. On instinct, I turned around getting ready to defend myself if it was some weirdo. To my surprise, it was none other than Wolf.

"Dancing on your night off. Why am I not surprised?" His deep voice resonated in my ears as he leaned down so that I could hear him over the music playing.

I didn't say anything as I let him take my hand in his right one, the other tracing my curves until it settled itself on my lower back drawing me closer to him.

"Not talkative tonight I see." He teased his breath fanning my neck making me shiver, goosebumps making their way on my body.

He led me around the dance floor to the beat of the music, our bodies moulding into each other like the first time we danced. It was so natural to be in his arms. He twirled around and bringing me back into his body my back to his front. His hands making their way across my stomach leading me to grind on him.

He turned me around as the beat was slowing down indicating the end of the song. He pulled my leg up so that it was half wrapped around his waist our noses touching and our breaths mingling making it hard for me to concentrate on anything else but him.

"Why did you run off?" He breathed out making our lips graze each other.

Why did I run off?

I was scared. I was thinking that this was a mistake, we were both drunk.

I was about to give a vague answer not wanting to face the facts when my eyes caught familiar brown ones.

Henry.

Wolf saw that I was no longer looking at him in the eyes, he was about to turn his head to see where I was looking but I thought quickly cupping his cheeks and kissing him before he could even blink.

He was tense at first but soon responded into the kiss. Admittedly, I could have come up with something better than kissing him but I couldn't help myself, his plump red lips were pulling me in and being this close to him without touching him everywhere and kissing him was proven to be very difficult for my body.

"Get me a drink then we can discuss things in your office. I'll wait for you here." I whispered against his lips once we pulled back.

I glanced over his shoulder to still see Henry standing there, a scowl on his face making some unwanted memories resurface. Wolf nodded kissing me again nearly making my legs turn to mush before walking away and leaving me there to catch my breath.

I waited for him to be out of sight before I make my way to Henry.

"What are you doing here? I thought I made it clear that I never wanted to see your cheating arse around me ever again. I'm done with the mission, find some else to do it." I hissed at him.

"You sure seemed pretty cosy with him. I'm beginning to wonder if I was the first to cheat or if it was you." He sassed back.

Anger built in me that he even had the nerve to think that I would actually cheat on him. I lifted my hand to slap him but he gripped my wrist making me wince at his strength. He dragged me out of the club through an emergency door leading us to a little dark alley.

He let go of my wrist sending me to the floor. I rolled to my side sitting back up looking up at him with so much hatred in my eyes. He crouched down to my level holding firmly on my chin making me look at him deep in his eyes.

"You need to know your place doll face. You are coming back home with me and you will learn to treat me with respect. We will get back together and you will let me do whatever I please or you will regret it." He growled at me sending me back to the ground.

He picked me up, setting me on my feet and I knew that I needed to do something because there was no way in hell that I was ever going anywhere with him.

Once I was balanced back on my feet, I stepped hard on his foot mentally thanking Tony for making me where the sharpest heels I have in my closet. I sucker punched him and make a run for it while he was nursing his foot but I wasn't fast enough as he caught me and slammed me against the wall. I groaned a little at the impact my head starting to bang.

He slapped me hard swinging my head to the side. I brought my hand up to my cheek feeling the head of the hit. I kneed him hard in the balls making him bend in half. I slipped past him to get away but he tackled me to the ground.

I flipped on my back which was a stupid idea. I started hitting him in the chest repeatedly hitting his face everyone and then. I started to scream with all my might praying to catch the attention of someone.

He hit me in the face again and again till he drew blood from my lip and nose. My head hit the floor again making me feel dizzy giving him the opportunity the dig something into my thigh.

"I knew you would fight back. This is why I asked the help of Ross for something to make you more... obedient." He smirked down at me as I started to feel hazy.

" Man this shit is effective." He laughed darkly.

"Fuck off." I chocked out spitting the blood out of my mouth.

I was still fitting him even if my body was slowly letting me go.

"Get the fuck off her." I heard a deep voice shout from above us.

My mind couldn't focus as Henry was pulled off me. I was still laying there, trying to get up and go. The sound of skin slapping into the ground, as well as grunts and groans, was all my brain could process as I balanced myself on shaky legs with the help go the wall.

I held my head a constant pounding making me wince. I heard some more yelling than a voice calling me.

"Fire. Fire can you hear me?" The voice called.

I tried walking to it but found myself stumbling, waiting for the fall that never came because before I could knock myself unconscious a strong and comforting pair of arms had caught me holding me close to his warmth.

"Don't hurt me." I whimpered flashbacks of the past resurfacing.

"Never baby girl. Never."

I nodded my eyes heavy. Soon I had no more control over my body and hell limp in my rescuer's arms. 

____________

Double update!!!