~16~

the walk of Shame song by Meghan Trainor

Freyah Kent:

I made my way back to my apartment, barefoot I hasten to add. I fumbled with the keys to my place, grateful that drunken me had thought about getting it back before I left Exodus with Wolf.

I pushed the door open only wanting to get in the shower and sleep my day away. I walked into the kitchen to get the kettle on when I saw something sitting on my sofa looking directly at me.

"Shit! Tony! Don't do that you scared me!" I exclaimed seeing him sat on the sofa with Smokey on his lap looking like one of the villains straight out a James Bond movie.

"Where were you, young lady? I was worried sick about you! You are way past your curfew." he scowled playfully.

"Don't speak so loud." I groaned holding my head.

"You were naughty last night Foxy. You are not in last nights clothes, actually, those aren't even yours, to begin with. So you know what this means." he sang at the end.

"No please no." I pleaded, knowing what he was referring too.

"You have to." he teased.

"No Tony, I'm too tired and I had a really bad day yesterday." I pouted.

"You have to do the walk of shame song." an evil grin plastered on his face.

"With the choreography," he added before I could protest.

"Do it." he pressed.

I huffed pulling my hair up and getting mentally prepared for this. I hated this little ritual we did if one of us got back early morning after a night out, also known as the walk of shame after a one night stand or something along those lines.

"I'm not doing the whole song if not I think I might literally die," I warned.

"Oh my God, I put my pants on inside out

I couldn't tell 'cause the lights were out

I beat the sunrise again, oh oh-oh

Neighbours stare, I smile and wave 'cause I just don't care

They're probably jealous of my sexy hair

And the heels in my hands

Well please don't judge, it was made late

I had a lot to drink

But I was only being safe

Well don't act like you haven't been there

7 A.M. with the bed head

Everyone knows it's the walkashame

My daddy knows I'm a good girl

We all make mistakes in the drunk world

Everyone here's on the walkashame

7 A.M. with the bed head

Everyone knows it's the walkashame"

I finished off with jazz hands not bothered to do any real dancing.

"There happy?" I said a little snappy making my way to my room to get fresh clothes and head to my bathroom.

"You could have put a little effort." he followed me until we came to the bathroom door.

I smiled at him sarcastically and slammed the door in his face. I stripped from Wolf's clothes.

Was it bad that I smelt them? He smells really good and his clothes were imprinted with it. Am I the only person that smells guys clothes?