~7~

Tom Daley as Tony :) xx

*edited*

Freyah Kent:

I walked back to my apartment and change yet again into something all black. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, grabbed my keys and made my way back to the warehouse to write my first report for this mission and it turns out that I might not be as easy as I had planned it to be.

Why did it have to be him?

Groaning, I put my head in my hands replaying the first time we met.

His eyes, his lips, his smell, his voice.

Him.

After a little procrastinating, I forced myself to write a report, withholding the fact that I had seen and actually talked to him before today. To be honest I didn't think getting the job would be that easy and he called earlier to inform me that I would be doing a little bartending too when needed.

I stood up leaving the room I was in to type my report, to make my way to Jack's office to hand it in. I knocked on his door and after waiting a few minutes without answers I opened the, luckily, unlocked door and stalked to his desk to drop the folder on and leave to get on with the other tasks I was asked to accomplish.

But something else caught my eye. I stepped behind the desk, moving a few papers and other folders aside to take a look at the shiny coloured paper. Once the obstacles were moved I took a closer look.

It was a picture of two little boys, one seemed to be older than the other with bright blue eyes and curly black hair, the other with darker eyes and hair just as dark. They were playing in what seemed to be a closed-off garden but somehow the picture was still taken.
Flipping through more pictures of different people were placed with notes talking about their habits, their names and worst of all when they would die.

"What are you doing here?" I jumped hearing his voice and quickly shut the folder closed.

"Nothing much, just dropping off the report for your dad, I got the job and I'm starting in a few days."

I walked towards Henry wrapping my arms around his torso, propping my chin off his chest making him lean down to kiss me.

"That's good. We want this mission to be done and over with fast. We need the Mortimers gone."

I felt his grip harden on my hips, biting my lip to stop me from hissing in pain.

I hated when he did that, leaving bruises behind.

As usual, he left as soon as he came... claiming to go to a meeting and sending me off to collect money from our dealers so that I wouldn't be in his way. I can't help the feeling that he's hiding something from me.

Shaking myself back to reality I went on with my work and decided to just stay home and figure out a plan to get into Mr Wolfgang's head.

***********

Wolfgang Mortimer:

The sound of drilling and metal clinking together has been starting do my head in. My plan for this place is to do one-half bar and the other club with the basement as a storage place for drugs and possibly a torture room, I'm not decided yet.

But in the meantime, it's under construction which leaves me the time to teach Fire de mix drinks and see her shake her arse on the dance floor in the club that is already set up since that was it's the main job when I bought the place.

At first, I wanted to buy a strip club and be the cliché gang leader with the strip club, smoking cigars with girls in underwear all around me while counting my drug and gun money, but my mum said no.