~30~

Song that they dance to : Mamacita by Rak Su.

Freyah Kent:

The morning light shone through the room blinding my tired eyes. I slowly adjusted to the light realising that I was no longer on the kitchen floor but in a cosy bed. I looked down and saw that I was being crushed by none other than my green-eyed man, his left hand firmly grasping my boob and that's when I saw that I was, in fact, bra-less and only in the white panties that I had under my dress. Oliver was shirtless, hugging me close to his warm body, his head nestled just above my chest, his soft breath tickling my neck.

I started running my hand through his hair the other tracing the features on his face. The small beauty spot on the corner of his lip, the small scar on the side of his jaw, his bushy eyebrows, his slightly crooked nose, his long lashes. I couldn't help myself, I didn't want to wake him as last night was tough on him and he looked so peaceful sleeping, I couldn't bear waking him from this peace.

I slowly felt him shift on my chest, rubbing himself against my boobs, breathing in deeply. His free hand he started tracing the dips and curves of my body as is remembering them.

"Morning my sleepy boy." I cooed, my accent seemed thicker than usual this morning.

"Mmm say that again." He moaned his eyes still closed. I giggled at him continuously running a hand in his hair.

"My wee sleepy boy," I whispered in his ear making the both of us shiver.

His eyes flashed open meeting with mine, a soft smile gracing his lips as he analysed my face. He stayed staring at each other for a few moments, getting lost in each other's eyes. Both telling a story, keeping a secret from each other that neither wanted to reveal.

"How did we end up here? I Clearly remember falling asleep in the kitchen." I spoke up snapping us both out of whatever trance we were in.

"I woke up in your arms and you were in a very awkward position that didn't look very comfortable so I brought you to bed and got you out of your dress and took your bra off because I know you don't like sleeping in it. I wanted to make sure you were comfortable."

He confessed, a light blush on his cheeks.

"Thank you for bringing me back to the bed, I think I would have been cranky if I woke up on the kitchen floor." I laughed.

He moved his left hand to my other boob and started playing with them making me roll my eyes at his attention span.

Ugh, men.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Ok, I guess." He mumbled trailing kisses down my neck to my chest.

"But I know what will make feel a lot better. I think you can help." He pulled his head away staring deeply into my eyes, his gaze shifting from my eyes to my lips.

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?" I rhetorically asked knowing that he was horny.

"Let me show you."

His lips came crashing down on mine and well we occupied that morning very well.

---------------

We were walking int he busy streets of Miami, hand in hand with Ollie. I had managed to drag him out of bed and explore the city. I used to love walking down the docks and mixing with the people that lived there.

The sea breeze, the music, the food and just the atmosphere I had missed since I moved.

"Oh look there!" I squealed seeing a street musician.