~12~

Freyah Kent:

I stepped off the bus and luckily Henry's apartment isn't too far away from the stop.

An odd feeling was coming over me, I don't usually step foot in Henry's apartment, I mean I have been in it a few times but never really when the sun is still shining.

I enter the lobby and greet the lovely old man behind the counter. I tell him who I want to see and if it were possible to hand me one of the spare keys or something because I sort of want to surprise Henry and no juts knock on the door, ya know?

He smiled up at me and said that for a lovely young lady like me he could make an exception. We take the elevator together up the fifth floor where Henry's apartment is. He leaves me once we reach the door and he opens it for me. I thank him once again before I step in hearing the ding of the elevator knowing that I was alone.

I walked into the place remembering how it looked like. Not wanting to ruin the surprise, even if he knew that I was supposed the come.

I made my way around the simple floor of the living room and kitchen not finding him there. I walked down the little corridor following the way to his room hearing sounds resonate from his room.

I took cautious steps as I neared the door. The unmistakable sounds of moans and groans filling the air as I approached the door.

"Yes... Henry.. yes.. just there."

Holding my breath and preparing myself for what I was about to see on the other side of the door. I pushed it open the sounds matching the actions.

Henry was impaling no other than Lucie in his room. I gasped at the sight. I knew deep down that something wasn't right but of course, I looked past it in the name of love and trust.. well that didn't end up great now did it?

Lucie seemed to be the only one that heard me, her eyes meeting mine with a smirk playing on her lips and she started exaggerating her moans, calling out his name. She glanced a few times to the nightstand where the phone was placed making me understand that she had sent the messages to me.

She had planned this all along.

Deciding that I had had enough, I gave her my best glare. I turned on my heals slamming his bedroom door shut knowing that that will get his attention. I had finally reached his front door hearing his footsteps thunder behind me. Speaking up my step trying really hard not to cry keeping my anger built up and not let sadness take over.

"FREYAH!" he yelled behind me but I chose to ignore him.

"FREYAH!" he called out again once we had made it outside.

I felt him grab my elbow, effectively turning me around to face him. He was standing there in his boxers, with no shame in the world. I didn't want to look at him, I feel really stupid right now.

"Let me explain–" he started off but since I was still mad I didn't let him finish.

"Explain?! EXPLAIN?! Explain what exactly? Huh? Explain to me why I found your dick deep into another girl that isn't your girlfriend? Go on, make me laugh."

I crossed my arms over my chest waiting for him to tell me.

"Hum seems like you can't." I snapped after a moment of silence.

I saw his featured turned from guilty to angry.

"You weren't supposed to be here, you were never supposed to see that." He gritted out his hold on my arm tightening.

"So this is not the first time?" I scoffed, trying to wrap my head around all this.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" I asked my voice suddenly went a lot softer.