~38~

Freyah Kent:

The more days go past the more I miss Ireland. I have never felt this homesick in my life and now that we are coming up to Christmas time for some reason it makes me miss it even more.

A few weeks ago Wolf and I were watching telly cuddled up on the sofa when a show on Ireland came on and I couldn't watch it with out ending it tears. I don't want Wolf to know that I feel like this, I don't want pity.

We were now doing our bags up to leave to Russia for Christmas because it was tradition in the Mortimer family to go there every year. Personally I would have preferred Australia since it's their summer time and it's super hot rather than the mountains of snow in Russia and the freezing temperatures.

After all our bags were packed we headed off to the airport to get on the family jet and honestly until we arrived to the jet I didn't think that they had that much money. I mean I knew they were filthy rich but to have a private jet per kid AND a family one, bearing in mind there is seven kids and both parents have their own jet and the family one.

I have been tired, emotional, look like shit, look and feel fat and quite sensitive about everything also known as periods, yay! I got a bit of a pregnancy scare because I was a week late but nope, mother nature just wanted to scare me.

"Frey you alright my dear? You look a little pale." Everleigh's voice rang out to me as I was clinging to a pillow feeling sorry for myself in one of the seats.

Wolf was in the back of the plain with his brothers, Rose was in the plane bedroom putting the kids to bed as Everleigh was sitting next to her husband that was conversing with Ray and Paul. The twins were being teenagers and listening to music blocking the rest of us out.

"I'm fine, ya know, girl issues." I whispered leaning over to her.

Her mouth formed an 'o' as she nodded giving me a sympathy smile.

"Mother Nature is a bitch, at least when I was pregnant I didn't have them for nine months but after the baby was out it was a nightmare again but at least I got a break." She laughed at the end to which I joined but cramps just had to join the fun.

We spoke for a little longer before Ollie came back to join me after I went to sit on the sofa to lie down. He picked my head up and let me rest on his lap as he put a hand on my stomach under my shirt rubbing soothing circles giving me warmth while his other hand was running through my hair.

"Is that better?" He whispered seeing my eyes close.

"Mmmm." I moaned getting more comfortable on his lap.

I felt his relax making me feel more relaxed and soon I was off to sleep.

*************************

Wolfgang Mortimer:

"Is she asleep?" My dad asked nodding to a sleeping Freyah on my lap.

"Yeah she is." I smiled down looking at my little Fire.

"So when are you going to pop the question?" He asked a glimmer of excitement in his voice.

"How did you know?" I asked shocked.

"The jewellers phoned me up asking if I wanted a tracker to be put in the ring thinking I was you." He informed me.

"I'm honestly shitting myself, I don't know when to do it." I nervously ran my hand in her hair never really stopping to run my hand in her hair scared that I would wake her up.

"You will know when the time is right my boy, I trust your decisions. I know why you are doing it but I can also see that you love her."

I looked back down to my beautiful red headed girl and I already knew I loved her but for my dad to point it out was a whole new playing field.