~5~

Ryder played by Ansel Elgort xoxo

*edited*

Freyah Kent:

I woke up to the wonderful sound of a cat dying also known as Tony singing single ladies.

"Will you put a sock in it?!" I yelled getting out of bed.

"Awww Foxy... Don't you like my singing?" He asked with mock hurt. I thew a pillow at him that smacked him right in the face. I laid back down with a snicker and a smirk placed on my face.

"I hate to break it to you princess but you have to get that sweet little ass of yours out of bed and go down to HQ to see that dick face of a boyfriend." I sat up with a little struggle as Tony was stood by my bed with my outfit in hand. I smiled up at him as I went to my bathroom and got dressed and did all the necessary things.

I let my wavy hair down and applied lip balm and mascara. My clothes composed of a pair of black legging, a grey crop top an a blue and white checkered shirt that I left open with black booties and a long thin necklace.

 My clothes composed of a pair of black legging, a grey crop top an a blue and white checkered shirt that I left open with black booties and a long thin necklace

I walked out of my room and grabbed my bag and walked out of my apartment with Tony in tow.

We stepped into the warehouse and I have a banging headache because of this freaking hangover and because of the loud music from the club.

"See ya later babes," I called out to Tony as I stepped into the common room coming face to face with a very angry looking Henry.

"Where were you last night? You weren't at your apartment." He gritted out.

"I was out dancing like I said when I left your dad's office." I shrugged putting my things down in my locker.

"I don't want you going to clubs late at night without me." I turned to him taking my sunglasses off.

"I can do what I want. Till proven wrong, I'm a free woman in a free country and you are certainly not the boss of me." I snapped back. He came dangerously close to me and blocked me in a corner between the wall and his strong built.

"You are mine and you will do what I tell you to and one of those things is not to go be a slut dancing with other men in a random club drinking like you did. Know Doll that I always find everything out." His grip was hard on my wrists. I'm pretty sure that that will leave marks later.

How did he know that I was dancing with Wolf or is it just bluff to see what I will tell him? I shook the feeling off and looked straight into his eyes.

"Get off me I need to see your father to discuss the matter of the new target." I spat out as he glared at me once again. I couldn't help but notice the woman's perfume that coated his skin and the light makeup stain on his shirt.

That is defiantly not mine.

I thought to myself, I don't wear foundation. Could he be cheating on me? No. No... He loves me I know he does. I brushed the thought away and waited until he left before heading to Jack's office.

"Come in" His voice rang out from behind the door as I stepped in and the meeting was started.

---------------

"So you will go and audition for the lead singer spot and then you will be able to infiltrate the club and maybe even the gang if you build their trust up. Got it?" Jack ran me threw what I needed to do one more time to which I nodded taking the file so that I could learn it threw and threw for tomorrow.

"Don't mess up." he pointed sternly at me.

"When do I ever fail?" I asked a little cockily.

I walked out down the hallway as I caught Lucie and Henry very close to each other. I cleared my throat as they pulled apart a little too quickly. Lucie ran off god knows where as Henry came up to me and placed his arm over my shoulder.

"So did you accept the mission?" He questioned pulling me in the other direction than where Lucie ran off to.

"Umm, yeah. What was that about?" I turned my neck so that I could meet his eyes but his didn't meet mine. He kept walking keeping his eyes in front of him.

"What?" He seemed to have ignored me. He has been doing that a lot recently.

"Nothing." I smiled up at him as he pecked the top of my head as we walked back to the common room.

Hours passed as I waited for Tony to resurface from his mission.

"Foxy? Why the long face?" He asked kneeling in front of me placing my face in his hands. I tried to keep the tears at bay.

"Not here," I whispered. He nodded and took my hand leading me back to the car.

"Tell me everything ." I couldn't hold it in, I let the tears fall.

"I-i think t-that H-henry is c-ch..." I cried louder as Tony took me in his arms as well as he could since the console was in between us.

"Shhhh shhh, babe. Take a deep breath." He rubbed my back in circles calming my breathing down.

"I think he might be cheating on me with Lucie," I said everything in one go keeping the tears at bay.

"Ohh Foxy. He loves you too much and besides, you have a smoking body. Even I want to tap that and I'm gay!" He made me chuckle, wiping my tears away.

"Yeah, you're right. I love him and he loves me. I'm probably just imagining things." I gave him a small smile as he started the car and drove me back to my place.

"Let's get you to bed." I nodded my head and let me get picked up by Tony and carried to my bed. Luckily he works out or he wouldn't be able to pick my fat arse up.

Tony slept on the sofa again. He practically lives here so that I don't feel lonely when I'm down in the dumps. For some reason, I feel really insecure, like that if I do something wrong in this mission my whole life will fall to pieces.

Soon enough I fell into a dreamless sleep surrounded my darkness.

______________
Hello, my loves!
What do you think of Wolfgang ??
Tell me how you are liking the story so far! I would love to hear your thoughts!

Until next time!
Xoxoxo