~49~

•Time jump•

Ryder Bellantuono:

This shit is hard.

"Wolf for the last time get your sorry arse out of this room and take a fucking break and eat something. You do not want me to call your mother!" I threatened, banging on his office door.

"You wouldn't dare, she scares you too much." he teased from the other side.

"Try me. I pulling her number up now. Last chance." I sang bringing up my phone and looking through my contacts for her number.

Ever since my Care bear and Freya left, I was stuck to deal with this bag of shit and his pregnant woman mood swings. either he's yelling at peal, shooting them, working out or just ignoring everyone to walk the face of this earth and lock himself up in his office and doesn't come out for hours on end. it's becoming unhealthy. he's my best mate and even if I get why she left, she had every right to, but he is my best friend and he is hurting.

Also because of his arse, I can't see my boyfriend and face time every now and then just does not cut it anymore.

I know about the twin boys. Tony is constantly sending me pictures of them and cute little videos of them and everything that they do. Every time in the background of the videos you can hear Freyah yelling at him " stop harassing my kids! Get your own and do that to them." before she picks them up and walks away.

I do like the prospect of Tony and I having kids, adoptive ones at that. But for the moment I do like living the childless life, besides, Tony and I aren't quite there yet in our relationship.

I got knocked out of my daydream when the door to Wolf's office opened revealing a very shabby looking man.

"The fuck happened to you? Did you forget how a razor worked?"

I exclaimed seeing my best friend with a beard. It wasn't even a cool five o'clock shadow but a full-blown blond beard, his hair a curly mess, his eyes tired. he was not the fit looking, heartthrob of the school, as he once was when he was younger. He was a broken man.

He just rolled his eyes at me motioning for me to follow him. we arrived at his car and he drove us back to his apartment. we stepped out of the car and made our way to the lift and straight to his place.

Even his place looked like shit. Smokey came running to me miaowing his little head of, calming down once I picked him up in my arms. Wolf steppe closer to me to close the door, he was a little too close according to Smokey who started viciously hissing at Wolf.

"So any news on Freyah?" I asked knowing full on where she was.

"No. When she said she was good at disappearing, she wasn't kidding." he sighed opening his fridge up to grab a beer.

He offered me one that I accepted, opening it up.

"Man you need to take a break. Have you thought of just stopping the search? It's making you sick man." worry lacing my voice.

"I can't stop looking for her, I never will. She's my everything! I can't even function without her. I mean look at me!" he shouted, slamming his beer on the kitchen island.

"I'm a mess without her. I can't stop." His voice breaking at the end.

I had never seen him like this, ever.

Guilt started eating me alive at the thought that I knew where she was, I knew everything. I had been receiving all those pictures and videos of the boys. They were growing up so fast, their first birthday had just come and gone and their father wasn't even there.