~4~

Freyah Kent:

I continued dancing when I felt a pair of strong warm hands place themselves on my hips making me sway to the music.

"I didn't know that I gave you the right to dance with me in such a way," I questioned the stranger that was holding me against his muscular chest.

"Well with you dancing like this I'm surprised no other man has tried to dance with you," he said into my ear earning a shiver that I couldn't hold in.

"I don't consider this dancing. we are just swaying." I pointed out.

A new song played as he turned me around taking my hand in his and bowing down to me much to my surprise

"May I have this dance?" he questioned. I let out a small laugh at his chivalry.

"Sure but can you keep up?" I smirked and we were off.

We then started with a hot samba cross cha-cha. he turned me around and we filled up a big part of the dance floor. He was surprisingly very good. The way he led me and how we danced in perfect sync as if we could communicate through a sort of mind link. He looked really smart in his black button-down with no tie and a matching black pantsuit with Italian leather shoes. The song came to an end and we were both panting, trying to get our breaths back.

"Drink?" he asked, mear inches away from each other's face as our breaths mingled together. I couldn't stop from nodding my head as we backed away from each other, leading me with a hand on the small of my back up to what seemed to be the VIP section. I just felt the need to follow him with every demand he may have, his smooth voice did things to my body no other man has done to me. Not even Henry in all the years I have known him and we have done some rather naughty things.

"So Fire, what would you like to drink?"

Fire?

"Fire? " I raised my eyebrows at him to which he just shrugged.

"Well yeah, fire. With your hair and the way your dance. Fire was only appropriate. Besides, I don't know your name." he teased with a smug grin.

"I'll take a vodka and cranberry please." I tried changing the subject. I don't just give my name to the first man besides Tony to dance with me as he did. Oh shit, Tony!

"What no name?" he asked. I let out a small laugh collecting the glass with my drink in it, bringing it to my lips for a sip.

"I quite like staying anonymous, it's a lot more fun don't you think?" I stood up and turned to walk up to the balcony looking over all the club letting my eyes wander about to find Tony, in vain.

I heard his footsteps come behind me trapping me between his strong arms. I could feel the heat radiating off him and the slight tingles as our skin came in contact.

"The music doesn't sound as enticing from up here. It seems a little too quiet." I turned my head to look at him.

"I like the silence it helps me think." the man commented, his voice low and close to my ear. I turned around once more still trying to catch a glimpse of Tony in the crowd.

"Well, I like the noise," I concluded.

The sounds of silence take me back to a dark place. The music takes me to a land far away from where I know that nobody will hurt me.

I looked down as memories, bad memories resurfaced in my mind. I just feel so comfortable in his embrace, so warm and safe with a complete stranger. I need to get out of here before I let things slip out that shouldn't. I pushed away from him with very little struggle and make a B line for the stairs.

"Where are you going Fire?" he called out to me seemingly confused about my sudden behaviour. I turned around one last time and took a glimpse of his deep green eyes before rushing down the stairs to the VIP lounge and joined the crowd.

Making my way through the crows, pushing my way through to the exit I heard him come after me but he was called back.

I tall looking guy, buff like the mystery man came up to him. He was cute but not as good looking as my dancer.

"Hey man! Wolf!"

Wolf. How original.

"What!" he snapped to the other man. But Wolf's gaze was shifting around the room trying to find me. I looked at him one last time memorising all of his features the best I could with all the people blocking my way and the terrible club lighting before slipping away like I always do.

I walked out of the club as the cold air kissed my skin. At this moment I regret not taking a jacket with me, cursing the cold evening. I searched through my little clutch bag looking for my phone to call Tony.

"Hello, foxy! Where did you disappear to?" he nearly yelled in the phone. The music in the background still clear but less prominent which let me know he was in the bathroom or somewhere closed off.

"I'm outside the club T so can you meet me out here so that we can go home. I'll explain everything later. Oh, and hurry up I'm freezing!" I hung up before he could answer back and waited for him.

A few minutes later I saw my best friend pop up out of the club and make his way to me his jacket in hands and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Thanks, babe." I smiled sweetly at him he rolled his eyes.

"You're always cold." he gave me a playful glare as we walked back home.

We made our way back to my apartment and since it was early morning Tony crashed on the couch.

"Night babe" I called out to him from my room.

"Night foxy!" he yelled back.

I closed my door and laid flat on my bed attempting to fall asleep but I can't get him out of my brain. The way he talked, the way he danced with me, his smell, his body, his touch and those eyes. I could never get enough of those deep forest green eyes.

What is happening to me? Freyah! You have a boyfriend forget Wolf! My inner me shouted in my brain. But for some reason, I can't.

 But for some reason, I can't