~32~

Song of the chapter : Shape of you by Ed Sheeran :)

Freyah Kent:

It was out last day here and I didn't really want to go. Oliver and I have gotten closer, more cuddly, more trusting towards each other and I don't want it to end. I feel at home here, I know where I am, who is surrounding me, I'm just really missing Tony and Smokey.

Oliver and I had just finished packing up all our things when I got a phone call. Not recognising the caller I waved Ollie over. He looked at me and motioned for me to put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" I questioned leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Freyah?" Santiago's familiar voice rang through the phone.

"San?" I asked not quite believing that he was phoning me, the only time he called was when he needed my services.

"Freyah, I know you're leaving today but I don't know what to do and who to call." I could sense panic in his voice making me worry.

"Whatever it is I will do it. You know me, nothing can slip through my hands." I felt Oliver wrap his arms around me from behind kissing my exposed shoulder.

"I need you and Wolf boy to come to the casino. Someone has played me and has stolen a lot of money from me and you know how I am with thieves." He almost growled.

"You say that yet you need me to steal from them." I rolled my eyes laughter lacing my voice.

Wolf stopped his assault of kisses on my neck when he heard that I steal yet Wolf boy didn't get his attention.

"Mamacita, you are different, you do it in style and you are a great distraction. It always drives them mad when they find out they got robbed by a woman. Sexist bastards."

After that I said that we would meet him at the casino, Wolf tagged along because he did not want to leave my side, to be honest cuddling wasn't the only thing we have done for the week that we have been here, the sex is pretty amazing too before I got my period obviously. We just can't keep our hands to ourselves for very long before one of us slips.

"Why are we at the Shack? I thought we are going to the casino." Oliver asked me when we stood in front of the Shack entrance.

"We are at the casino," I said in a duh tone, he just raised his eyebrows at me.

I took his hand and dragged him into the Shack. We passed the dancing people and headed for a corner of the shack where the 'wise' man of the community is.

"¡Hola Pepe!" I smiled brightly at him.

He was a very old man, his eyes very squinted, his tan skin riddled with wrinkles.

"Hola Mija, vas al casino con el Amante?" The old man smiled at me, his head nodding towards my green-eyed man.

"Si Pepe." He took my hand in his giving it a squeeze before shifting lightly on his chair.

The familiar sound of chains rattling, floorboards creaking and before you know it the few floorboards on the side of Pepe opened up showing a staircase.

I glanced at Wolf and saw the shock on his face. I thanked Pepe and made my way down the stairs. I was glad I wore black skinny jeans and an off the shoulder grey top because I did not want to attract too much attention and the outfits I usually wear would do that.

"I didn't know you spoke Spanish. It's very sexy." Wolf catches up to me wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me in closer.

"To be honest those are the only words in Spanish I know because." I chocked on a laugh seeing his face.