My Human Heart Finds This Sight to Be Revolting to the Eyes

"What a loyal dog you are."

Waving his left hand Ye Gui Feng causes his Demonic Road of Heaven Defiance to point in the direction of Shan Lei Zi!

Taking a single step forward Ye Gui Feng appears at the end of his Dao Road with his Pan Tian cultivation base at full rotation!

Simultaneously Ye Gui Feng's remaining Authority Crests manifest behind his back!

At the same time Shan Lei Zi also reveals his Authority Crests numbering at a total of eleven!

At this point Nishui Guo has already grown numb to being shocked as he stands in the distance in a speechless manner.

At the sight of Nishui Guo's Authority Crests Xiao Ju Hong draws in a light breath of air while maintaining a calm expression as she firmly believes that Ye Gui Feng won't lose regardless of the difference in strength.

"DIE!!!"

"After you bitch!"

With bloodshot eyes Shan Lei Zi hurls the 4,000 meter lightning spear while Ye Gui Feng lowers his right hand and waves it to send out the Sword of Incineration along with the black sword that had been summoned by the phantom figure behind him!

As the 4,000 meter lightning spear approaches the two swords that both measure at a length of 1,200 meters a flash of light blinds the eyes as the two swords explode into a sea of golden flames and demonic Qi!

Scorching heatwaves spread outwards along with an eerie wind of frost inducing cold!

Although these two forms of heat energy shouldn't be capable of co-existing at once they can both evidently be felt on the surface of one's skin at this time!

Within the sea of golden flames and demonic Qi the lightning spear gradually collapses as it is rapidly broken down in size!

Prior to the lightning spear charging out of the seas Ye Gui Feng raises his right hand as he didn't dare to think that this will be enough to destroy it.

"Rage of the Wind God!"

Ashen gray gales howl as they erupt from Ye Gui Feng and blow towards the sea of flames and demonic Qi!

Clenching his right hand into a fist Ye Gui Feng grasps the ashen gray winds and pulls his fist back in the manners of drawing a bowstring!

"Beneath the Ancient Winds-"

*WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* with a ferocious howl the ashen gray winds are sent forth with a single strike!

Backed up by Ye Gui Feng's Authority of Howling Storms the ashen gray winds quickly freeze up the sea of flames and demonic Qi along with the lightning spear that is still trapped within it!

*Chi!* the last bit of the lightning spear that does manage to squeeze itself out of the sea that has been turned into a gigantic landmass of chilling ice dissipates with a final buzz!

Opening his right hand Ye Gui Feng waves it to summon forth a gale of wind!

The moment this wind touches the giant landmass of ice it causes it to breakdown into countless specks of diamond dust!

"Not a Single Immortal May Live!"

In the manners of a flame being put out by a puff of wind the giant mist made up of diamond dust bundled together are carried off by the howling gales!

"..."

The sight of what Ye Gui Feng had just done causes Shan Lei Zi's right eye to twitch while the demonic weasels and golden Lightning Beast's jaws hang loose.