葬夜

"...!"

[...!]

Trapped within a spiraling whirlpool both Ling Tian Hao and Ye Gui Feng can tell that their bodies are gradually being dragged lower and lower into the depths of the Starry Seas!

Neither of them can do much to resist the power that is pulling them down into the depths!

Towards this power Ling Tian Hao instinctively felt that even if he is here as his actual self he would also be hard-pressed to do anything to resist!

[Kuh...!]

"Kuh!"

Both Ye Gui Feng and Ling Tian Hao grits their teeth as their heads turned light with dizziness!

In the case of Ling Tian Hao who is here with a clone death wouldn't mean anything but to Ye Gui Feng this meant a permanent death.

"Xie-zun I'll meet you on the Primordial Continent! Give me your answer then!"

As the power of self-destruction wells up within Ling Tian Hao's body Ye Gui Feng looks towards him as he prepares himself for what is to come by storing away the Sha Luo Blood Sword while using his Authority of Everlasting Blood to increase his regenerative abilities to the fullest!

As a vibrant radiance of light covers up the clone of Ling Tian Hao as the power of self-destruction intensifies and in the next instance-

*-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* a thunderous explosion that cannot be put into words goes off!

This explosion causes the entirety of the Starry Seas to tremble almost as if there some kind of colossal giant stirring it!

Each and every single planet under the blast of this explosion is forcefully moved away from their original place of standing by over 45,000 meters!

The moment the sound of this blast is transmitted into the ears of the myriad lifeforms that live in the Starry Seas every single one of them paled!

Those with a weaker level of cultivation immediately spewed out a mouthful of blood before fainting!

[...!]

Being so close to the blast of this explosion that is created from the self-destruction of Ling Tian Hao's clone a powerful blast of energy forcefully knocks Ye Gui Feng out of the spiraling whirlpool and propels him a few thousand meters up into the air!

Although this blast of energy is something that causes Ye Gui Feng to feel almost as if his body is on the verge of collapsing he knew that this is a lot better than having to face whatever it is that's down at the depths of the Starry Seas!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* the self-destruction of Ling Tian Hao's clone also causes a colossal pillar of waters to rise up on the surface of the Starry Seas!

As this pillar of water settles down a heavy downpour comes down from above.

"...!"

Above the Starry Seas Ling Tian Hao's actual self has a twisted expression on his face as he momentarily snaps his eyes open while gasping for air.

"...Hm?"

The abnormal behavior of Ling Tian Hao causes all the other Exalted Celestials to look towards him in surprise.

"..."

Putting on an expression of wariness and concern Ling Tian Hao has no idea where that unknown force of pressure had come from but he felt a sense of helplessness towards it in the manners of a mortal before a ferocious animal.