白夜叉

The red lights that are the eyes of the masked Yaksha intensifies with the appearance of the lotus flower seemingly in excitement.

This red light's intensity almost made it seem as if the eyes of the masked Yaksha are bleeding.

"What's a Dao Lotus of Eternity?"

"...These flowers live for less than 60 years or so and the moment it reaches the near end of its lifespan it would cast away its natural born body and turn-"

Almost as soon as Bai Yuechu begins to explain about the Dao Lotus of Eternity's origins the petals of the giant lotus flower begin to fall and dissipate into particles of red light.

From within the center of the lotus flower the figure of a six to seven year old girl emerges. On the forehead of the young girl is a six-petal red lotus pattern.

"Into a human."

The eyes of the young girl are somewhat lifeless but as a few seconds go by she seemingly gains a sense of self-conscience.

"..."

Looking up at the skies that is covered by the masked Yaksha the young girl can't help but make a bitter expression of reluctance.

"It's her."

This young girl who possesses hair that is as dark as the night itself and is dressed in a blood red robe made from the petals of numerous lotus flowers is the same emerald eyed girl who Xiao Ju Hong had met in her dream.

The upper parts of the young girl's robes are mostly red with the colors gradually turning into a shade of pink around the waist area until everything whitens out at the hems of the dress.

[White monster...]

Recalling what that young girl had told him about a white monster coming to take her away Ye Gui Feng connects that supposed white monster to that masked Yaksha.

Spiderweb like hair that is as white as the snow grows out from behind the masked Yaksha and these thread like strands of hair serve to cover up the rest of the starless heaven.

If one can see this sight from a far enough distance then they would surely be shocked as the white hairs of the masked Yaksha has engulfed the entirety of the Primordial Continent leaving not a single bit of gaps in between!

[*** **** **** *** *********.]

The mouth of the masked Yaksha moves to speak in a cruel tone of voice that's filled with infinite coldness while his menacing red eyes glare at the young girl.

"..."

Although the words said by the masked Yaksha is supposed to be something that no one understood the meaning of the young girl who these words are directed towards had seemingly understood them.

"..."

Towards the words said by the masked Yaksha the young girl who had emerged out of the lotus flower shakes her head with an expression of both sadness and unwillingness.

[******* **** ******* *** ** *** **** * ******!]

Momentarily two giant arms wrapped up in snow white sleeves manifest in the skies of the Primordial Continent.

The sharp nails of these hands are painted blood red while the skin itself is pale white.

*BOOM!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!* without any delay these hands reach down from above and pierces into the Starry Seas like two white pillars!

The magic array set up by the Immortal Emperor of the Nine Daos didn't managed to do anything to stop these hands as the claw like nails forcefully tear through it in an effortless manner!