天牢阵, 兵修列位!

"..."

Constricting his eyes Ye Gui Feng looks right at the blinding light that is currently exuding from the expanding body of Shan Lei Zi.

Momentarily the entire body of Shan Lei Zi melts and becomes one with the blinding light.

With the blinding light as his body Shan Lei Zi continues to grow in size and his body that has seemingly become a form of electric energy devours all the nearby Lightning Beasts causing his speed of growth to accelerate!

*RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* a roar that sounds like the strikes of thunder comes from the blinding light that is now similar to a radiant sun!

*BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* as a shockwave expands outwards Ye Gui Feng is once more forced to put a bit more distance between the light that is Shan Lei Zi and himself!

As the light dissipates the body of a beast that resembles a stone lion the size of a mountain is revealed!

Currents of red electricity runs throughout the beast's body with its fangs and claws formed of lightning itself!

Around the beast's neck is blazing mane formed of red thunder causing its already menacing appearance to be even more menacing than it already is.

On top of this beast's head are three large horns that are similar to black spikes. These three horns constantly emit lightning!

[Xie Huangzi Yao Xieshen! This general doesn't give a shit about what you're really called! Today I shall have your head and bring it back to his majesty!]

A deep voice of immense rage comes from the maws of the giant Lightning Beast as he glares at Ye Gui Feng with hatred.

"Heh. Hahahahaha!"

Laughing in a mocking manner at Shan Lei Zi Ye Gui Feng's eyes reveal his desire to battle as he points the Sha Luo Blood Sword at the oversized Lightning Beast.

"The longer this battle goes on for the weaker you'll get. At this point you're probably only half-way to the realms of a Moon Paragon."

The same can be said for Ye Gui Feng as well considering how he must keep the vortex within the heavens active.

At this point the battle between Ye Gui Feng and Shan Lei Zi has gone on for a bit more than 15 minutes.

But the things that had happened in these 15 minutes are all something that can be considered shocking to the eyes.

"It's about time that we end this."

[Agreed!]

*RAWR!!!!!!!!!* with a roar Shan Lei Zi's body erupts with countless bolts of red lightning that he sends forth to descends upon Ye Gui Feng!

Raising his left hand Ye Gui Feng points to the skies as droplets of rainwater falls from above.

In a similar manner the phantom figure behind Ye Gui Feng also points to the skies causing numerous droplets of black rainwater to fall.

"Rainwaters Become Ice!"

As the slaughtering intent that comes from Ye Gui Feng intensifies the droplets of rainwater quickly freeze up into shards of ice that are transformed into ice blades!

Similarly the black rainwaters are also frozen and turned into dark blades of pure demonic Qi!

"Slaughtering Intent Fills the Heavens!"

*Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!* the heavy rain of blades instantly drowns out the streams of lightning that are sent out by Shan Lei Zi as explosions ring without end!