Today, This Lady Will Give You Two Options. Us or Them?

"Why...?"

As a very distant memory that comes from the soul is recalled by Xiao Ju Hong she raises her head to look up at the ceiling.

This sadness that had been drowned out through the seas of time and a series of reincarnations struck Xiao Ju Hong in a manner that is as swift as starlight causing a painful heartache to stab through her chest.

And yet with this painful sadness there is also an ancient flame of rage that has been reignited by the starlight's passing. This flame of rage is fueled by a thirst for vengeance that has just been unsealed.

But at this time Xiao Ju Hong didn't know where or to whom to aim this flame of rage towards.

This vague imagery of a family of three had seemingly always been there but locked away till this day beneath a sea of countless memories that originates from an uncountable amount of past lives.

These memories of vastly different lives that occurred while living as a vastly different person than the first had all seemingly stacked on top of this imagery in the means of suppressing its very existence almost as if it is a forbidden secret that is never meant to see the light of day.

In fact Xiao Ju Hong is somewhat certain that if more time had come to pass this imagery would have vanished completely from her soul.

(Just who am I the child of?)

With the appearance of this vague imagery Xiao Ju Hong felt like a great change is about to occur in her life.

(It really is her!)

Seeing the tears that are rolling down the face of Xiao Ju Hong the weapon spirit can't help but tremble as a feeling of great excitement wells up within her heart.

How long had she waited for this day to arrive is something that only the weapon spirit herself would know.

A while back when Xiao Ju Hong had entered the final world of the Sha Luo Blood Sword the weapon spirit had felt a deep sense of familiarity towards her that caused the weapon spirit to feel an irresistible urge to hug onto Xiao Ju Hong's leg in a reliant manner.

This urge and sense of reliance isn't random as far as the weapon spirit can tell.

As the manifestation of the Miao family's hatred towards the Luo family the weapon spirit is extremely keen in sensing those that have the same "spirit" blood as her.

It isn't really known if one's soul can bleed but legends say that once a person reaches a high enough cultivation base their souls will generate a few droplets of spirit blood.

These droplets of spirit blood are mainly ignited to allow a person's cultivation base to temporarily increase.

The other method of obtaining spirit blood is if a person had been the offspring of two powerful practitioners who are halfway into reaching the realms of an Exalted Celestial. Otherwise one would have to be a spiritual product of numerous wills that is similar to the weapon spirit.

Once a person has spirit blood these droplets of blood will follow them through the cycles of reincarnation until they are used.

Similarly Xiao Ju Hong had also felt a strange sense of familiarity towards the weapon spirit. This familiarity had first appeared when she had seen Ming Xiao Luo.

But between the two Xiao Ju Hong felt that she had a lot more kinship vibes with the weapon spirit that is currently in front of her now.

The words that the weapon spirit had transmitted to Xiao Ju Hong at the time is also the reason behind why she had a lead on where to take her own cultivation.