Struggle as They May-...

[I love everything!!!!!!]

*Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* the moment these five words come out of the corpse's mouth the corpse begins to tremble violently!

*Kak! Kak! Kak! Kak! Kak! Kak! Kak! Kak! Kak! Kak! Kak! Kak! Kak! Kak! Kak! Kak! Kak!* with the violent tremors of the corpse the dark shell of dust that covers the body of the corpse breaks up into a million pieces as they begin to peel and fall off one by one!

The force of the majestic voice that comes from Shen Fu Zi's mouth is something that caused every single person to widen their eyes as their faces fell!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!* without any kind of hesitation every single person chose to back away as a heaven toppling force of destructive energy erupts from the corpse that has seemingly returned back to life!

"Th-This...!"

"Uh!?"

Eyes that looks to contain the very sun and moon within them opens and under the astonishment of every single practitioner who had gathered here in the domains of the Wei and Chen family the world itself trembles as the landmass beneath their feet shatters!

[I love everything!!!!!!]

These five simple words continuously echo within the minds of those who are here in the manners of numerous thunderbolts going off one after another without stopping!

The loudness of Ye Gui Feng's voice that comes through Shen Fu Zi's mouth is transmitted outwards and heard by everything that resides on this planet causing all those that can hear him to feel as if the heavens are collapsing on top of them!

[...]

This voice causes the giant eye that lies beyond this world to constrict as a light of thoughtfulness appears within it.

[I love everything!!!!!!]

Without stopping these words said by Ye Gui Feng is transmitted into the ears of the various lifeforms that reside in the Starry Heavens causing all of them to tremble and raise their heads in shock!

Each and every single one of these lifeforms felt their souls trembling in fear as their bodies turn to jelly without any kind of strength to support themselves in standing upright!

[...]

In the midst of moving forward the colossal figure of a Celestial Spirit halts in place as he turns to look back in the direction that he had come from.

[I love everything!!!!!!]

These five words said by Ye Gui Feng is also transmitted into the ears of the Celestial Spirit.

[...]

Constricting his eyes the Celestial Spirit looks down at his own hands to find them trembling.

What is trembling aren't just his hands alone but also his very soul as the Celestial Spirit instinctively felt that the source of this voice is someone that he would be forced to kneel to should he face them directly.

[This is...]

If Ye Gui Feng can currently see this Celestial Spirit then he would surely recognize him as he is none other than Hao Tianya.

[I love everything!!!!!!]

"...Uh?"

"How...?"

"...Who is this?"

The same five words, said by the same voice, and in a clear tone that cannot be any more obvious is heard by all that those who reside within the ten worlds that are beneath the Starry Seas!