What Is Faith?

*Wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr!!!!!!!!!!* seeing its own kind the Primordial Sea Devil that Ye Gui Feng had drawn out of the Sha Luo Blood Sword raises a roar of savagery as it smashes its head against the bottom of the other Primordial Sea Devil's jaws!

Creatures such as Primordial Sea Devils are born to be fearless and cruel. Between members of its own kind the Primordial Sea Devils would readily battle to have the rights to devour the other.

*Wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr!!!!!!!!!!* upon smashing the other Primordial Sea Devil back towards Ling Tian Hao the Primordial Sea Devil that Ye Gui Feng had summoned didn't bother to give chase as it turns around and makes a charge towards Ye Gui Feng with its maws open!

"Ah?"

"This..."

The sight of seeing the Primordial Sea Devil attacking Ye Gui Feng caused every single person who is behind him to blink their eyes in confusion.

[Hmph.]

Putting on a cold expression Ye Gui Feng glares at the Primordial Sea Devil that he had called out and without any hesitation he raises his left hand and chops down on its head!

*Wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr!!!!!!!!* hit by Ye Gui Feng who didn't held anything back in his attack the Primordial Sea Devil raises a cry of immense pain but its suffering didn't stop there as Ye Gui Feng reaches his left hand out and grabs all three of its tails in a single bundle.

It is in the same instance that the other Primordial Sea Devil bounces back out of the rumbling seas.

The moment the other Primordial Sea Devil leaps out of the waters Ye Gui Feng swings the Primordial Sea Devil in his left hand.

*Wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr!!!!!* the full weight of the Primordial Sea Devil in Ye Gui Feng's left hand smashes back the other Primordial Sea Devil once more and from the maws of the two beasts a number of giant fangs flew out along with a river's worth of blood!

*Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!* without stopping Ye Gui Feng continues to swing the Primordial Sea Devil around and thoroughly beats back the Primordial Sea Devil that Ling Tian Hao had brought out!

"..."

Seeing this change in the situation at hand Ling Tian Hao waves the ancient fan once more causing the ten warships that had been on the fan to appear onto the surface of the rumbling oceans beneath his feet!

The moment these ten warships appear the Primordial Sea Devil that's been beaten back submerges into the oceans and vanished.

In the same instance the practitioners who are standing at the forefront of the ten warships all raised their heads with their cultivation base rotating at full force!

"These ten individuals all hold a cultivation base that is halfway there to the realms of an Exalted Celestial. Many years ago I had personally sealed them into this fan."

The power of these ten practitioners caused every single person in this region of the Starry Seas to pale.

They can instinctively tell that just these ten practitioners alone would be more than capable of wiping away all the lifeforms that live here.

Without wasting any time the ten practitioners who are on the ten warships all performed a series of incantation gestures.

The speed that these ten practitioners are forming their gestures are extremely quick as within the span of a single breath's worth of time they created a sea of magic techniques and proceeds to toss it at Ye Gui Feng!