百鬼夜行

[...]

Despite having lost a great number of his troops under this unexpected attack the Asura Monarch doesn't show a hint of displeasure on his face.

[...]

Waving his hand the Celestial Spirit self of Ye Gui Feng recollects the scattered Authority Crests that are floating about.

Although there are a few Authorities missing so long as Ye Gui Feng continues to cultivate and reapply the insights that he had used originally to manifest those missing Authorities he would regain them in time. Although the same cannot be said for the Authority that comes from the Primordial Sea Devil as it is a living Authority.

[...]

The movements of the demonic self might have looked very simplistic and plain but there is more to it than what the bare eye can see.

The way in which the demonic self would vanish and reappear like a ghost might have looked like teleportation but that was actually spatial movement, traversing through the dimensional gaps so to speak.

Spatial movement is different from teleportation as plain teleportation is simply turning one's body into a form of energy and moving at speeds greater than what the flesh and blood body can hope to endure.

In order to even have the ability to perform spatial movement one must have a keen sense of understanding towards the laws of space and this is something that Ye Gui Feng finds difficult to wrap his head around. Why would his demonic self possess such knowledge on spatial laws when he himself had never attempted to comprehend this concept in the first place?

[...Is it the blood?]

Recalling how it was the Yaksha Monarch's blood that had nurtured his instincts to create the existence before him Ye Gui Feng constricts his eyes.

[...]

Turning around the demonic self looks upon the survivors of that attack with cold eyes.

Although the number of enemies has indeed been reduced it really didn't seem to have made too great of an impact on their overall strength as an army.

Even now more than a million enemies continue to breath as the will of their fighting spirit continues to burn.

But-

[How nice.]

Towards the vast number of enemies that continues to remain the demonic self smiles cruelly as he looks upon them like a famished beast that hasn't eaten in ages.

It wouldn't be wrong to say this about the demonic self considering how he is the incarnation of Ye Gui Feng's tainted instincts that hadn't been able to kill a single person in over eight years due to the peacefulness of a mundane life.

Compared to the original Ye Gui Feng the demonic self only retains the wicked aspects of the human heart and this means that the nature of his existence is pure evil.

Setting aside the Sha Luo Blood Sword the demonic self raises both arms as the Authority Crests behind him gives off their individual shines of vibrant radiance.

[*** *** ****** ******* ** ******* *** *** *** ****** ** *** **** ***** **** *** ***** ** **** *** * ****** *** ****** ** **** ** **** *** **** ** ** **** ******* ** *********!]

Although the complex chant of the demonic self is spoken in a language that Ye Gui Feng had never heard of he can somehow understand it to a vague degree.