黎九天

Authority Crest detonation, this is something that all those with an Authority Crest are capable of doing. Once their crest detonates they can never hope to cultivate in this Dao ever again.

The strength of a detonation is dependent upon the cultivation base of the individual.

Should a person with a realm of cultivation that is extremely close to the level of an Exalted Celestial perform an Authority Crest detonation the kind of damage that they can do cannot be imagined but it would surely be capable of swallowing up a vast amount of land.

Although Miao Tian Huan is not the first person to perform an Authority Crest detonation he would surely be capable going down in history for having caused a great calamity in the lands of Exalted Celestial Yongheng Zi should he succeed.

"..."

As Miao Tian Huan's golden Authority Crest that represents his Authority of the Elusive Moon appears behind his back it gives off a ticking flash that is similar to that of a time bomb.

At the same time the golden moon that has hidden away the very heavens with its vast body begins to give off an eerie glow of golden radiance that is quickly turning brighter and brighter by the second.

"Y-You...!"

Long Shen Zi's eyes twitched as he pants erratically seemingly at a loss as to what to do.

"..."

Luo Tianzai who hadn't expected Miao Tian Huan to think of doing something like this shows a rare sign of helplessness.

Even if every single person decides to go all out at this time there is no possible way for them to kill Miao Tian Huan quick enough to cease the detonation.

............

As a deathly silence fills the battlefield-

"*Sigh* this won't do now will it?"

A voice that had seemingly been transmitted into the souls of those that are here speaks and within the skies the figure of a dark haired young man dressed in a deep blue set of robes laced with golden embroideries manifest.

On the forehead of this young man one can see a third eye that is surrounded by a golden tattoo of great complexity.

With his entire body giving off a powerful force of life energy one would think that this young man is the very incarnation of an entire world's lifeforce.

At the wave of this young man's arm the power of detonation that has been building up in Miao Tian Huan's body is instantaneously extinguished like the flames of a candle.

At the same time the golden moon is wiped away from the heavens as easily as blowing off a layer of dust that is covering the surface of a glass window.

As for the ghosts that Mi Shenling had summoned they too are wiped away with ease.

Seeing the figure of this young man clearly all of the Luo family clansmen quickly bowed down in greetings.

Not even Luo Tianzai and Long Shen Zi is excluded from this and despite feeling reluctant to do so Mi Shenling can only sigh and choose to do the same.

"Greetings to Exalted Celestial Yongheng Zi!"

The only person who doesn't choose to bow is Miao Tian Huan alone as he looks up at the young man with a hatred filled glare of rage.

"Yongheng Zi..."