As the young man dressed in the wolf pelt charges at him Ye Gui Feng takes a single glance at the blades that are held in their hands before clenching his fists and meeting their weapons head on!

*Boom!* the moment the enemy's blade meets Ye Gui Feng's right fist they shatter into shards of metal.

As Ye Gui Feng draws his right fist back and is about to land his left fist onto the enemy the young man's eyes gives off a sharp gleam of light.

Without any hesitation the young man allows Ye Gui Feng's left fist to hit him on the collarbone.

[...!?]

Despite having landed his attack Ye Gui Feng can't help but widen his eyes.

It need not be said that an ordinary person's bone would instantaneously shatter under the attack of an Exalted Celestial.

But the young man's collarbones had held firm without breaking and taking this chance in which his opponent has been caught by surprise the young man aims the blade in his left hand towards Ye Gui Feng's right eye!

Under ordinary circumstances Ye Gui Feng didn't need to worry about an ordinary blade being used against him but organs and the likes are a completely different story.

Although one can cultivate their flesh and even their bones to the point in which their bodies would be as durable as an immovable mountain the organs of one's body is difficult to cultivate to the same level of perfection.

Whoever this young man is he had clearly understood that Ye Gui Feng's body is something that an ordinary blade cannot cut through and with that being the case he had chosen to aim for their eyes.

Obviously the blade in the young man's hand is but a plain piece of sharpened steel but Ye Gui Feng instinctively felt that it is more than enough for them to use it to pierce through his eye.

If this young man is but an ordinary mortal Ye Gui Feng wouldn't need to worry about taking this blade to the eye as a mortal's strength cannot possibly hurt him regardless of the weapon that they are using but this person is clearly someone who focuses their cultivations on their flesh and blood body.

The level of their physical body cultivation is surely not less than Ye Gui Feng's own considering how they had taken a hit from him without sustaining any kind of injuries.

A piece of sharpened steel in the hands of a flesh and blood body practitioner like this isn't something that can be underestimated.

[...]

As the blade of the young man draws closer and closer to his right eye Ye Gui Feng knew that it is already too late for him to back away.

Instead of pulling his left fist back to try and stop the incoming attack Ye Gui Feng decides to pour more strength behind this blow.

*Boom!* with the blade being an inch away from stabbing his right eye out Ye Gui Feng's left fist lands onto the young man's face!

The strength behind this blow causes the young man to be thrown back and this effectively allows Ye Gui Feng to avoid the blade!

Just as the young man's head is about to hit the ground he pushes his left hand down and bounces off the ground to flip once in the air prior to landing on his feet.

"..."

*Aruoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!* as the young man straightens his back the howls of numerous wolves can be heard coming from a distance away.