浩瀚无穷

The greater the size of an object is the more awe inspiring and insignificant a mortal would feel before it.

To practitioners great size doesn't always mean great strength.

Yet when something reaches a colossal size the likes of which that cannot be described with any known form of measurement-

"..."

"..."

"..."

It would have the same kind of psychological effect on a practitioner regardless of their cultivation base.

In the face of Ye Gui Feng whose right eye alone is the size of a colossal sun that knows no bounds every single person can't help but feel as if they are but mortals before an existence that they cannot hope to understand!

[The flower.]

The voice of Ye Gui Feng causes the air to be filled with ripples as the demonic weasels tremble and from within their numbers Shu Jun draws in a breath of cold air.

Without any hesitation Shu Jun tosses out a dark purple rose that gives off an abundant amount of demonic Qi.

Towards this flower that is none other than the mother flower of the Hell Flowers Ye Gui Feng pinches it between his thumb and index finger almost as if it is but a toy despite it measuring up to a height of 10,000 meters.

*Raaaaaaaaawr!!!* being stared at by Ye Gui Feng's left eye that is basically a dark moon surrounded by a ring of white light causes the Hell Flower's spirit to feel an indescribable sense of terror as it raises a shriek of horror!

[Hmph.]

With a cold snort Ye Gui Feng easily silences the Hell Flower's screams.

One by one Ye Gui Feng's Authority Crests appear behind his back.

However, there is no longer five Authority Crests. Instead there is now a total of eight Authority Crests!

Amongst the three new additions of Authority Crests one is green, another is blue, and the final one is yellow.

None of these three Authority Crests have a name attached to them for they are still considered incomplete. The source of these three new Authority Crests are naturally from the incarnations of Shen Fu Zi that Ye Gui Feng had absorbed.

To truly make these three Authorities his own Ye Gui Feng would need to gain his own enlightenments on the essence of life, death, and reincarnation.

Momentarily five magic circles appear to surround the Hell Flower from head to toe. These five magic circles are a representation of a master to servant contract.

[Bind!]

With the Hell Flower being incapable of doing anything to resist these five magic circles close in and binds up its body as it can only tremble in a helpless manner.

The moment these five magic circles enter into the Hell Flower's body a restrictive seal is created before it is forcefully turned into a living Authority.

As the body of the Hell Flower dissipates into particles of purple light these particles gather together behind Ye Gui Feng's back and turns into the form of an Authority Crest.

The name of this Authority is the Authority of Deceptive Dreams.

Compared to all of the other Authority Crests that Ye Gui Feng has this Authority Crest is the most corporeal of them all.

Another thing that's special about this Authority Crest is the fact that if one looks closely at its center they can see a struggling Hell Flower that's attempting to break free of its restrictions.