The Strongest Exalted Celestial Who Has No Equals

"Shut up. Do you think this god's name is something that you, a worthless piece of shit can so readily call out?"

The way in which this person is calling himself might seem extremely arrogant but not a single person would have the courage to step out and refute him.

"*Sigh*"

Raising a sigh Li Jiu Tian throws the gourd behind him and descends to stand by the side of Miao Tian Huan.

"Any good wine on you?"

"..."

Towards this question a strange expression appears on Miao Tian Huan's face.

Considering this person's identity Miao Tian Huan could hardly believe that this person would ever ask him this but he readily takes out a gourd filled with wine.

Without waiting for Miao Tian Huan to hand the wine over Li Jiu Tian snatches it away and pops open the cap.

"Hand it over."

The entirety of the heavens seemingly distorts and momentarily a droplet of liquid rains down and lands into the gourd.

The sight of this causes every single person to suck in a deep breath of air as they pant in astonishment.

The Luo family clansmen that sees this widen their eyes as much as possible as they can hardly believe what they had just seen.

Even Yongheng Zi himself puts on a dumbfound expression at the droplet of liquid that had just fallen into the gourd.

It might not have been too clear due to the size of the droplet but what had just drop is none other than blood.

This droplet of concentrated blood that is imbued with the vast energy of the heavens is something that the universe had produced and is considered an item of priceless value.

Rarely would something like this appear in this world but at the demand of this person the world itself had no choice but to give it.

Taking a drink before capping the gourd and storing it away Li Jiu Tian looks to Yongheng Zi with an expression of pure mockery.

"You..."

With a trembling finger Yongheng Zi points to Li Jiu Tian.

"You? If you want to say something then speak up instead of pointing your finger this god."

"Li Jiu Tian what did you come here for?"

"Didn't this god warn you to not to call this god's name so readily?"

A cold flash of light comes from Li Jiu Tian's eyes as his entire body gives off an aura of beast like ferocity and taking a single step forward he appears right in front of Yongheng Zi.

"...!?"

Without giving Yongheng Zi any time to comprehend the situation Li Jiu Tian strikes out a punch that lands right onto the center of Yongheng Zi's chest!

*BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!* this single strike from Li Jiu Tian causes Yongheng Zi's chest to cave in as he widens his eyes and is sent crashing down towards the earth!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!* a massive dust cloud is kicked up the moment Yongheng Zi's body lands onto the earth and slides to a stop!

"..."

Sweeping a gaze through the Luo family clansmen Li Jiu Tian narrows his purple eyes.

"What? Not going to kneel and kowtow in front of this god?"