Refining Wu Gongchen

[Fellow Daoist Wu have you heard of the Oil Cauldron torture that is famous in the realms of Hell?]

"..."

Wu Gongchen doesn't know what it is that Ye Gui Feng is planning but he can instinctively can tell that Ye Gui Feng isn't planning for him to die without experiencing some kind of horrendous torment.

[Ai prior to us beginning this experiment I should tell you a little story. You see I once dreamed of creating a new form of alchemy through a revolutionary pill. This form of alchemy is the idea of refining the enlightenments of others into a pill that can be consumed so that it would result in the creation of an Authority to the one who eats it. Alas my first attempt hadn't been very successful.]

As Ye Gui Feng continues to go on to explain about the complexity of this idea of his Wu Gongchen who is made to listen didn't find himself understanding any of it. Instead his impression of Ye Gui Feng gradually turns more and more twisted.

"He's a lunatic... This bastard is just a goddamn lunatic!"

At this point Wu Gongchen is already regretting his decisions to come into this world. He felt like the moment the three-family alliance had arrived into the Wei and Chen family's domain he should have made a break for it instead of continuing to stay here. Had he done that he wouldn't have ever had to meet this lunatic in the first place.

[Hm?]

Despite Wu Gongchen not having said those words out very loudly Ye Gui Feng had seemingly heard him causing his expression to change slightly.

[Ah I suppose a genius is indeed someone that stands on a league of their own making it so that others aren't capable of understanding them. Since you are unable to understand it I can only let you experience it.]

Waving a hand Ye Gui Feng causes the world to distort as it forms a massive cauldron to surround Wu Gongchen and his two scorpions. This cauldron is completely transparent from head to toe make it so that one can easily see inside of it.

[Refine.]

At the snap of a finger Ye Gui Feng causes a patch of golden flames to appear at the bottom of the cauldron and has it rotate while dragging Wu Gongchen along.

"Y-You...!"

[Don't be afraid. Compared to the amount of pain that you've given to others what would this amount matter?]

Seemingly realizing that Ye Gui Feng intends to give him a slow and painful death by refining him into this pill that he has in mind Wu Gongchen's face fell as he continues to spin with the cauldron.

Despite Wu Gongchen's desires in wanting to self-destruct to give himself a painless death this magic array that is currently being used to trap him in place prevents him from doing so.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!"

Soon the temperatures of the golden flames became unbearable for Wu Gongchen as he raises a scream of miserable pain that can cause those who hears him to tremble.

Under ordinary circumstances Ye Gui Feng cannot possibly hope to harm Wu Gongchen whose cultivation base is higher than him but as the will of this world at this time it is extremely easy for Ye Gui Feng to borrow this world's power to kill Wu Gongchen.

(*Sigh* maybe one day I can hope to truly take control of the entire heavens and make it my own.)

Attempting to take control of the outside world's heaven is something that Ye Gui Feng had tried once in the past but he had failed to do so.