九天之下

In the face of these six attacks that are all capable of pulverizing planets and stars on their own Miao Tian Huan continues to stand at the edge of his Dao Road without moving.

"By my Authority, the hands of time shall slow!"

As endless sun like radiance exudes from Miao Tian Huan's body he closes his eyes and time seemingly slows with the flash of a silver colored Authority Crest, this Authority Crest is called the Authority of Slow Flow.

With the effects of this Authority the six attacks that had been unleashed by Long Feng Zi and the others are seemingly threading through a vast sea of waters causing the speed at which these attacks are approaching to slow down!

The ability to control time is divided into four major parts.

The slowdowns of time, the backflows of time, the advancements of time, and the cease flows of time.

Unless one can fully master these four major parts of time control then they cannot consider themselves to have obtained absolute control over it.

Although this Authority doesn't grant Miao Tian Huan the absolute ability to control over time it has never the less allowed him to reduce its speed of passing which in turn allows him to make a single second last for a full five minutes.

Drawing his hands together Miao Tian Huan begins to perform a series of incantation gestures to build up a colossal magic array that takes form above his head!

In the eyes of Long Feng Zi and the others who are affected by the slow flows of time the movement speeds of Miao Tian Huan's hand made him seem as if he had 10,000 hands moving all at once!

With each incantation gesture that is completed the colossal magic array gradually begins to take shape!

In less than a single second's passing in the actual flows of time more than 20,000 incantation gestures had been performed by Miao Tian Huan causing 20,000 magic arrays to form the backbones of his attack.

Miao Tian Huan's speed of creating magic arrays can already be considered fast but his speed continues to increase as within the next second's passing he creates an additional 25,000 magic arrays.

With 45,000 magic arrays total at this time the colossal magic array that Miao Tian Huan is constructing gives off a terrifying force of pressure that causes the eyes of Luo Tianzai and Long Shen Zi to constrict.

Despite feeling like they should try and stop Miao Tian Huan from continuing to construct this magic array they are also affected by the slowdowns of time and the closer they get to Miao Tian Huan the slower they would become.

At the end of the fifth second's passing in real time Miao Tian Huan opens his eyes and creates a total of 155,000 magic arrays causing his grand magic array to take form!

This magic array takes on the appearance of a massive scroll painting that measures at a height of 600,000 meters!

Within this painting there is a giant mountain at the top with a long river flowing down from its peak.

Above the peak of this mountain is a golden moon and within this moon one can vaguely see a dark dot almost as if there is something there.

Numerous fish swims about within the river with two painted in the colors of white and black sticking closely together.

On the surface of this river one can see petals of cherry blossoms flowing down towards the river's delta.

At the far bottom of the painting where it cuts off there is a rowboat. Sitting on top of the rowboat is a single person holding onto a bow and arrow while meditating with their eyes shut.