There Are Cycles in Nature Much like How There Are Cycles in Life

Upon Ye Gui Feng giving the go ahead on the plans for the Ni Liu family's expansion Chi Jiu Lin and Nie Xiao immediately got to work on making the arrangements for everything.

Within the meeting hall all that is left is Ye Gui Feng and Yao Ming Zhu.

[Ming Zhu do you still think that you've lived a satisfying life?]

Looking towards Yao Ming Zhu with a light smile Ye Gui Feng raises this question.

"........."

Towards this question Yao Ming Zhu can't help but ponder in silence.

"Heh."

Eventually Yao Ming Zhu smiles while shaking his head.

"Ever since the day you said that you would take all of us out of this sea I started to think otherwise. I do wish to see that happen with my own eyes. But..."

Having lived for this long Yao Ming Zhu knew that he didn't have too much life left in himself.

[Then live.]

"That's..."

[Look as far as possible into the future with your own eyes instead of relying on divinations for once.]

Hearing these words Yao Ming Zhu can't help but feel like the person by his side who should be many centuries younger than him is actually many years older than what they had originally claimed to be.

[Zhen Tian and Nie Yin said that they're expecting a child soon. Don't you wish to see that future and experience it in the physical world?]

"..."

Thinking of that sight Yao Ming Zhu smiles with eyes of hopeful radiance.

Although he has lived for many centuries Yao Ming Zhu still felt a sense of youthful passion in his old heart that day when Ye Gui Feng had said that he will take the Ni Liu family out of this world and onto the Primordial Continent to paint the lands red with blood.

"..."

Familiar faces, friends and families of the distant past appear in Yao Ming Zhu's head along with the events that had transpired during those days.

(*Sigh* looks like it will take a bit more time before I can reunite with you all. Well... I suppose getting some interesting tales to tell them when I meet them again would be nice.)

A sight of the future created from the optimistic mind wells up in Yao Ming Zhu's head.

The thought of seeing the entirety of the Ni Liu family out in the real world instead of this vast ocean is something that causes Yao Ming Zhu's old heart to beat wildly with anticipation. He wanted to see that future with his own eyes and experience that future with his own body.

"Such a future would indeed be a sight worth living to see."

[Then live.]

Standing up from his chair Ye Gui Feng walks towards the exit but just as he is about to take another step forward he turns his head around.

[Steal longevity from this dispassionate heaven if you must. After all those of the Ni Liu family respects not the heavens or the earths.]

Towards these words Yao Ming Zhu raises a light chuckle while nodding. With his rich life experience Yao Ming Zhu can tell that Yao Zhen Tian had most likely put Ye Gui Feng up to convincing him of living.

In actuality it is just as Yao Ming Zhu had guessed.

However, it didn't matter too much in having the truth exposed so long as Yao Ming Zhu is convinced of continuing to live.