An Alliance Name

Just as Ye Gui Feng had planned he and Mo Xuan Yong left the Nie family's domain in the early mornings without anyone realizing it until the last minute.

(...Eee? Strange. When I left the Nie family the first time I had to be sneaky and the second time around I also had to be sneaky as well...)

Having to sneak out of the same domain twice causes Ye Gui Feng to inwardly put on a strange expression.

At this time Xiao Chen Zi is currently swimming in the directions of the Yao family's domain.

"Ai hopefully they'll be able to make it back on their own."

Standing on top of Xiao Chen Zi's head Ye Gui Feng looks behind him before facing forward with a serious expression on his face almost as if there is something of extreme importance that needs his attention in a hurry.

"..."

The reason for the face is because Ye Gui Feng felt the need to show Mo Xuan Yong that he really did have something urgent to take care of back home.

The speed at which Xiao Chen Zi is moving through the air creates a powerful gale of wind that causes a number of trees to tilt backwards by a few degrees when he passes them by.

Back in the Nie family's domain-

Aside from a single person no one else thought too much into Ye Gui Feng leaving so early. But naturally Yao Zhen Tian knew the reason behind his hastiness.

However, with Nie Yin by his side Yao Zhen Tian didn't really have too much time to think about the matter as he gives a cold snort.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

At this time the two are sitting down together beneath a stone pavilion. There is something about the air that the two are giving off that would cause one to think that they are content with their lives in this state.

"How do you think I should address your family's divine ancestor?"

Towards Ye Gui Feng for creating the opportunity for them to be together Nie Yin felt extremely grateful.

"Just call him rotten old man..."

Despite knowing Ye Gui Feng's identity and his background Yao Zhen Tian can't help but suddenly feel like the brat who had come from the future has somehow really turned into a true divine ancestor.

Almost in the same instance as Yao Zhen Tian tells Nie Yin to call him an old man Ye Gui Feng sneezes.

"Ugh... Who the hell was talking bad about me behind my back?"

Within the span of a few hours Xiao Chen Zi reappears in the domains of the Yao family and enters into the self-made heaven.

Upon returning to the Yao family's domain Ye Gui Feng didn't bother to talk to anyone other than Xiao Ju Hong before entering the self-made heaven himself.

"*Sigh* safe."

Feeling safe at last Ye Gui Feng sat down on a patch of grass and takes out the Seven Echoes along with the jade slip that he had received from the mother butterfly.

Bai Yuechu appears by Ye Gui Feng's side and together they begin to think up of a solution in attempting to use the Dao of Music to cultivate the first layer of the Three Wills of the Yellow Springs.

...................................................

Time passes and a two days later Yao Zhen Tian's group returns back to the Yao family while bringing Nie Yin with them.