封天古扇

Without wasting any more time on talking both Ye Gui Feng and Ling Tian Hao raised their right fists and struck out a punch!

Upon the two striking out this single punch numerous ripples appear throughout the Starry Seas before the shockwaves caused by the two's fists collided!

*BOOM!!!!!!* this exchange between the two caused the entirety of the Starry Seas to tremble as the harsh waves from before returns in greater intensity!

As the shockwave of this collision spreads outwards the nearby planets are forcefully moved out of their original positions!

The lifeforms living on these planets practically all screamed as the lands quake!

At the same time the loud explosion that comes off of this exchange is transmitted into the ears of every single lifeform living within the Starry Seas.

Even though not all of these lifeforms can see the battle that is happening between Ye Gui Feng and Ling Tian Hao they can never the less imagine it due to the loudness of that single exchange that caused the entirety of the Starry Seas to be stirred!

Taking a single step forward to Ye Gui Feng with his current body meant taking a few thousand meters forward and with just this single step he causes the tremors of the Starry Seas to worsen!

Holding up his right fist once more Ye Gui Feng strikes out another punch towards Ling Tian Hao!

"..."

Towards Ye Gui Feng's second attack Ling Tian Hao maintains a calm look on his face as he raises his right hand as well. But instead of balling it up into a fist he points towards Ye Gui Feng.

This single point of Ling Tian Hao's finger causes the pressure of the Starry Seas to intensify once more!

In the midst of bringing his fist down Ye Gui Feng felt as if there are numerous whirlpools of water surrounding him and preventing him from moving as efficiently!

[...]

In the face of this situation that is getting worse by the second Ye Gui Feng constricts his eyes as his second strike quickly loses its former momentum!

(Looks like playing around in the seas is advantageous to him. With that being the case he must have a water elemental Authority of some kind.)

As the Authority of Howling Storms give off an ashen gray shine of light ashen gray winds surround Ye Gui Feng's body and forcefully pushes these invisible whirlpools away from him which in turn causes his movement speed to increase!

"..."

The size of Ye Gui Feng's fist can easily smash a planet apart in the manners of crushing a small piece of candy but despite that Ling Tian Hao continues to show no changes in his expression as he stands at the edge of his Dao Road and throws an object out.

The moment this object is thrown out it quickly expands in size and the bigger it gets the clearer Ye Gui Feng can see it.

This object is none other than a fan and the archaic air that it gives off is something that caused many to draw in a breath of deep air.

On the surface of the fan is a painting of three mountains with immortal cranes flying around it. Each mountain is very different from one another.

The first mountain located at the left side of the fan is covered completely in snow and ice.

The second and central mountain might look normal to the eyes but there is something eerie about it if one looks at it for long enough.

The third mountain spews out lava from its mouth as scorching flames cover it from head to toe.