An Earth Paragon's Corpse Is Well...

Far from the world that Ye Gui Feng is in there is a vast landmass that can take even a Dao Paragon more than 20 years to cross from one end to another.

To make it even more mind numbing is the fact that 20 years is based off of the assumption that a Dao Paragon is moving in a straight line at full speed.

A landmass of this size is very much uncommon in the world that Ye Gui Feng is in but this kind of landmass is a common sight in this distant world.

At the center of this landmass is a majestic kingdom. This kingdom's size takes up a bit more than 50 percent of this entire landmass.

Considering how it would be difficult to describe the size of the landmass on its own the kingdom itself need not be mentioned as it is equally just as hard to describe its sheer volume of rich architectural works.

Although the key features of this kingdom are something that can easily be explained it would still be difficult to paint a proper image into the listener's head without having them see the sight for themselves.

At the center of this kingdom is a towering mountain that stabs into the white clouds and beyond.

This towering mountain is revered by all those who live within this kingdom.

Though this mountain has no proper name tagged onto it people have long since chosen to call it the Mountain of Dragons and Phoenix for it is the mountain that Exalted Celestial Long Feng Zi resides on.

The amount of space that this mountain takes up with its base is more than enough to fit ten continents' worth of land in its place.

Surrounding this mountain are five massive statues that each takes up five continents' worth of space in this kingdom.

Each one of these statues depict a person and their height can easily touch the clouds above their heads. The people that these five statues are modeled after has them dressed in a regal set of attires that matches their status.

Two of the five statues are female while the other three are male.

If Ye Gui Feng or anyone from his world for that matter is here then they would instantly recognize two of the five statues to be that of Shen Sha Zi and Luo Sen.

Should anyone from the era of the primordial world or the ancient world visit this grand kingdom then these five statues would be no stranger to their eyes for they are the Five Heavenly Kings that serve under Exalted Celestial Long Feng Zi.

Rotating around each of these five statues are ten floating islands. On top of these floating islands is a temple like structure. Each of these temples have a unique characteristic to them.

One of these temples is surrounded by an endless amount of red thunder and lightning causing it seem as if there is a veil of electricity layered over it at all times.

"Pfff!"

Within the center of this lightning covered temple sits Shan Lei Zi's original self who snaps his eyes open to spew out a mouthful of blood.

Even on the inside this temple is overran with the elements of thunder and lightning causing a veil of electricity to cover the place's interiors from floor to ceiling.

Gasping for air Shan Lei Zi clutches his chest in pain as his eyes turn red with rage.

Having his divine sense clone killed by Ye Gui Feng isn't that great of a deal as Shan Lei Zi can easily recover with time but the main issue is-

"Dammit! That despicable bastard and his despicable Dao art!"

Even now illusory images of meeting his death in the hands of Exalted Celestial Long Feng Zi is continuously flashing in Shan Lei Zi's mind.

This makes it impossible for Shan Lei Zi to enter into a state of deep meditation to cultivate.

At the same time losing to someone that he can easily trample to death on a whim has caused Shan Lei Zi's pride as one of the 50 Immortal Generals that serve under the Five Heavenly Kings to be wounded.

This kind of humiliation is something that is extremely difficult for Shan Lei Zi to just gloss over even if it was because he had used a clone to battle.

Adding onto the fact that Shan Lei Zi is the Dao Guardian of the Heavens that is meant to watch over the worlds created by the Immortal Emperor of the Nine Daos it only makes his defeat even more humiliating than it already is due to his high standing status.

"Xie Huangzi Yao Xieshen!!!!! I, Shan Lei Zi refuses to live under the same heaven as you!!!!!"

*BOOM! Boom! BOOM! Boom! BOOM! Boom! BOOM! Boom! BOOM! Boom! BOOM!* raising a roar of towering rage Shan Lei Zi's entire body explodes with red lightning causing his temple to let off a pillar of red thunder!

The white clouds that hangs above the kingdom immediately starts to darken as thunder and lightning crackles!

.....................................................................................................................

"..."

For some reason Nishui Guo gets the feeling that attempting to trade back Shui Yue Shuang will be even more difficult than he had originally anticipated.

Clearly the other side isn't showing any kind of interest in magic arts.

Considering how Ye Gui Feng has Tu Chun Ye's legacy how could the magic arts of the ancient world or even the modern era be of any interest to him?

"..."

Ye Gui Feng maintains his smile on the outside but inwardly his vigilance is as high as it can be. Who's to say that this Nishui Guo won't attempting to end them when Shui Yue Shuang is handed over?

"..."

Nishui Guo is as wary of Ye Gui Feng as the latter is of him.

Although Nishui Guo knows that if he decides to take on Ye Gui Feng in a battle at this time he would be at an advantage due to the latter having exhausted himself in his battle against Shan Lei Zi but is that really a wise decision?

Simply making it to this land is already something that Nishui Guo had done by paying an overwhelming price and considering how Shui Yue Shuang is still in the hands of the other party it would be impossible for Nishui Guo to even consider the act of flipping face.

"Fellow Daoist I, Xie Huangzi won't keep any secrets from you but I am also a necromancer. An Earth Paragon's corpse is well..."

"..."

Hearing these words Nishui Guo can already guess what Ye Gui Feng really wants and what would happen to Shui Yue Shuang should he not pay up.

Although Ye Gui Feng has access to a lot of magic or even demonic arts what he really lacks is Divine Armaments and the likes.

"Ai how much do you think the corpse of an Earth Paragon is worth when placed on an auction?"

"This..."

Inwardly Nishui Guo is already cursing a little.

(Ai you stupid girl you could have messed with anyone but of all the people that you had to provoke you just so happen to pick someone like this guy. His name of Xie Huangzi really can't be considered a joke at this point. Demonic arts and demonic practices he's probably done them all hasn't he?)

As Nishui Guo is distracted by his thoughts and is focused on Ye Gui Feng alone he didn't notice the subtle movements of Xiao Ju Hong who had a hand behind her back. Clutched within her hand is a jade slip that is giving off a faint green shine.