War Officially Starts

*Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!* within the span of a single minute numerous beams of concentrated lightning is destroyed under the efforts of the three Moon Paragons while the Dao Paragons work to expand the portal.

Under the tense situation in which the three-family alliance is being bombarded by the Wei and Chen family outside of the enemies' doorsteps two whole minutes felt extremely long.

Each strike of the three Moon Paragons would cause the air itself to tremble and the forces that comes off of this would cause the seven war ships and ten white wolves to back away a bit.

Considering how Xiao Chen Zi and the demonic weasels had chosen to stay at the far back they didn't have much to worry about.

Gradually the portal expands to a size that will allow the forces of the three-family alliance to enter into the domains of the Wei and Chen family all at once.

However, the rate at which the Wei and Chen family are attacking through the usage of the magic array that requires ten Paragon Immortals to function makes it impossible for the forces of the three-family alliance to step forward.

These lightning blasts that have reached a staggering size looked like pillars capable of supporting the very heavens as they blocked off the entire portal whenever they are fired.

This wouldn't be an issue if there is a long interval between every blast but they would be fired with only a single second in between making it impossible for the warships to go through without risking destruction.

*BOOM!!!!!* upon the collapse of the next pillar of lightning every single person standing on the 10,000 meter sword got off.

Appearing at the pommel of the sword Chi Jiu Lin turns around and strikes out a punch!

*Booooooooooooom!!!!!!!* a droning noise spreads outward as the entire sword trembles before it is launched forth in the manners of an arrow!

Almost as if it is slicing through a block of tofu the giant sword cuts through the pillar of dense lightning in an effortless manner!

"Charge through quickly!"

As the pillar of lightning is divided in half by the giant sword an opportunity appears for the forces of the three-family alliance to charge forth.

The seven warships take the lead while the ten white wolves of the Nie family follows after them.

Seeing as how it has become safe to move forward Xiao Chen Zi carries the demonic weasels on his back and charges forth as well.

"Looks like it has officially started."

In the far distance numerous age-old monsters look upon this scene with eyes of anticipation and those who are daring enough to want a closer view chooses to take a single forward as they enter into the domains of the Wei and Chen family as well.

"Go."

At the command of Ye Gui Feng the Lightning Beast pulls the war chariot and takes him and Xiao Ju Hong through the portal.

Upon arriving into the domains of the Wei and Chen family Ye Gui Feng and Xiao Ju Hong stops by Xiao Chen Zi's side and immediately sees the 10,000 meter sword stabbing onto the barriers that covers the domain of the Chen family!

A creaking sound can easily be heard coming from the contact point of the sword's tip and the barrier that is holding this attack back firmly without distorting!

*BOOM!!!!!!!!* a single breath later the giant sword is deflected and thrown a few thousand meters back to stab into the dark soils of this landmass!